SMILES

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs.Park and Mrs.Kim rushed to Thalia with full of excitement. They hugged and kissed the girl with all their might. They were too happy! Finally, they’re going to be grandparents! That’s a true miracle because Thalia and Taehyung hates each other so much before. Now they’re a real married couple.

“Chukae aegi-ah…” Mrs.Park kissed her daughter’s cheeks. She cries. She will have a chance to hold her own grandchildren months from now.

“How many months?” Mrs.Kim asked.

Thalia looked at Taehyung because she got the good news from her husband. Taehyung grinned, “2 weeks omma.”

Mrs.Kim caressed her daughter in-law’s head with smiles on her lips.

“You have to take a great care of her from now on. She probably have severe morning sickness after this.” Mrs.Kim said to her son.

Taehyung nodded, “Nae, arasseo omma. I will refer to you and omma-nim if I wanna know something.”

Mr.Kim and Mr.Park nodded and laughed.

“We’re going to be grandfather soon hahaha…” Said Mr.Park excitedly.

“That’s mean, we are getting older…”

Mr.Kim’s statement make all of them burst into laughter.

 

Taehyung fed his wife a chicken porridge with a glass of milk. Their families went home 10 minutes ago and Taehyung’s job as a husband started again.

“Im not hungry.” Thalia shook her head and pushed the spoon away from . She only ate 2 spoon of chicken porridge and already full.

Taehyung put the bowl on the table and sat infront of his wife on the bed.

“Our baby must be hungry. Eat a little more nae, mama?” He put his puppy eyes on. It’s so shining bright.

“But im already full…” She pouted.

Taehyung grasped her fingers and kissed it, “5 spoon more, pleasseeeee~~”

Thalia had to surrender. Now she has to eat for one more people. She smiled when Taehyung caressed her belly with full of love.

“Aegi-ah, good morning…Let’s eat breakfast~” He said with his cute reaction.

“Nae, arasseo…” She opened , wanted him to feed her the porridge. Taehyung grinned and fed her 5 spoons more that day. She already full but for the sake of their baby, she had to ate more.

Saranghae Thalia…

 

One day later.

Thalia smiled infront of their home. At last…

“Be careful..” Taehyung said while holding her hands. He took care of her like a baby. Her injuries were only 60% healed, so he needs to protect her as best as he could.

Thalia sat on the sofa. She feels so happy to see the apartment again. It’s such a bored days at hospital but she was lucky because Taehyung accompanied her 24/7.

“Drink this.” Taehyung came with a glass of milk. He filled the fridge with veggies, fruits, milk and other healthy food just for his wife.

Thalia drank it and then yawned. She was so sleepy. Her body feels heavy and she hardly moves around with her injuries.

“Sleep nae…” Taehyung smiled. He brought her to the bedroom and put her in bed.

She easily fell asleep. Taehyung her hair and kissed her. Then he slowly walked out of the room after put a blanket on her. He moved to the kitchen to prepare something. He called his mom and got a good healthy recipes for a pregnant mommy.

 

Mrs.Kim’s smile widened. She put the phone back on the table and laughed. Mr.Kim knew it’s about their son.

“He called me and asked about the healthy recipes for Thalia…” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter