D-2

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia slowly opened her eyes. Its already 8 in the morning when she woke up. Her head was a bit dizzy. She remembered about her trying hard to go to the bathroom...Then she cant remember what happened after that. She removed the blanket from her body....Huh??? 

SHE'S ON THE BED!

She got nervous when she saw Taehyung was sleeping sound next to her. W-what?? She checked her clothes, its still on her body. Okay...Dont panic Thalia...Dont panic... She tried to calm herself. Taehyung was not that evil to do anything inapproriate to his...own wife....

"Ireona!!" Thalia screamed out loud and kicked Taehyung off the bed. That guy fell and hit his forehead on the floor. Thalia jumped off the bed and stood infront of him with hands on her waist. 

"Ireona!!" Thalia yelled again. Taehyung must explained what happened last night and why she slept next to him! Its not like she got up on the bed by herself! Taehyung hit his forehead real bad, it sting. He rubbed it with his hands.

"Mwo!!" Taehyung yelled back. He just fell asleep at 7:30 something in the morning and now Thalia kicked him hard until he fell off the bed! She must be crazy!

Thalia clenched her teeth, she almost crying. "What happened last night?? Why i ended on the bed? Answer me!!"

Taehyung yawned. He was so freaking sleepy and he should sleep! His wife was so determined to know what happened last night haa... Okay. "We slept together...Are you happy now?" He answered and yawned again.

Thalia was speechless. Jjinja? They're slept together?? She crashed to the floor and cries. Taehyung sighed. She must not remember what actually happened to herself last night ha? Is she suffers the short memory loss??? She cries on the floor like someone was dead. Taehyung cant lie any longer, her sobbing was too miserable to hear... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter