APOLOGIZE

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Gwenchana..." Taehyung replied. Thalia slowly looked at her husband and saw a warmt smile on his face. He forgive me that easy? She didnt speak for a while. Staring at Taehyung with her mix feeling.

"Sokay, its not your fault. Its all started from me..." He smiled and fed himself with the fried rice. Its a bit salty though but it was made by her, so he ate it without hesitation. 

Thalia sighed. "But why you pat my head infront of Jimin and Jin?" And slowly asked him again. Its calmer and smoother than before. No more anger.

Taehyung stopped eating, put the spoon back to the plate, "I....."

Thalia waited for his next answer because he stopped there. Hanging. Taehyung muted.

"What is it?" She urged him to continued. He shook his head and hardly smiled.

"Anya, its just a joke...Mianhae..." He finally continued. Continued with his fake answer. Thalia stares at his awkward face and tried to read his mind, but yeah shes not even a mind reader...

"Gwenchana, just promise me you're not going to do that again, especially infront of your friends." She demands for a hard promise. 

Taehyung slowly nodded....BUT I REALLY WANNA DO THAT TO YOU...YOU'RE SO CUTE WIFEY...

"Jaljayo..." Thalia excused herself to go to sleep and leaving her husband alone in the kitchen.

Taehyung pondered alone for minutes...

-----

10 minutes after...

Thalia read the text message from Taehyung.

"DONT FORGET ABOUT TOMORROW. I'LL DRIVE US BOTH THERE."

Taehyung smiled when she replied the text.

"ARASSEO, JALJAYO."

-----

Tomorrow evening, after classes, the husband and wife went to the family gathering together. With Taehyung's car. The gathering was about to celebrate their marriage and to congratulate Byun Baekhyun for his graduation. So Thalia will meet him again.

She promised herself to be strong infront of him and will ever let herself drown in their old memories again. Baekhyun and her is over. The end. 

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter