LOVESICK

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Lets go back..." Thalia was ready to get out of the car but Taehyung stopped her. He missed his wife so much and he doesnt want to let her go back to that cafe again. If she thinks its childish, yes...He is willing to be childish for the rest of his life. 

"Can we spend a little more time before we go back there?" He whispered while caressing her cheek with his fingers. Thalia untouched the car's door and slowly nodded. If he keeps doing that, she might fall in love with him...She might be able to forget her first love, Byun Baekhyun...Eventhough its not easy as its sound. To forget Byun Baekhyun, it might takes ages...Or forever...

-----

Yoomi and Soyeon were nervous about Thalia and Taehyung. Where he took her by the way? Its already 10 minutes after the last time they saw these 2 people. Are they quarelling? Suga sat down and started to asked them questions.

"That's Kim Taehyung right?" 

Yoomi and Soyeon quickly nodded, "Nae..."

Suga bit his lips and continued, "What happened with the both of them?"

Soyeon drank the orange juice infront of her. suddenly felt dried. Taehyung suddenly came and picked on Thalia. Actually, the negative scenery was too common in the college. People often saw they quarelled before. Taehyung is Thalia's biggest enemy eventhough they were childhood bestfriend. Their hatred is unbeatable. 

And she started to answered him.

"They are enemies."

Soyeon's answer surprised Suga. That cute girl is an enemy with that guy?? Taehyung must be a fool then...How come he hates her? 

"Since when?" He asked again.

"Since 7 years ago if im not mistaken..." Yoomi answered it before Soyeon did. Soyeon nodded and agreed with her.

-----

"We should get back in before my friends looking f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter