SWEETNESS

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung couldn’t sleep that night. All he think is his lovely sweetheart, his wife. But everytime he think about Thalia, Nicole’s voice will killed the mood. Its all his fault to be honest, he never ended things with Nicole perfectly before. He got married, honeymoon, back to Korea with scandals in his mind. He didn’t love Thalia like he did now. He should end it all, no more scandals because he only wants his wife now. But Nicole…

Nicole still didn’t know about his new status. Nicole didn’t know about he’s married his own ex-enemy childhood friend. Nicole didn’t know about everything. What if she hurt Thalia if she knows? All kind of thoughts attacked his messed up mind. Whatever happens, he will protect his wife. Nicole or anyone cant hurt her, I am not going to let it happen.

He closed his eyes, Thalia’s face popped up and smiling back at him. He smiled…

 

Thalia went to the kitchen at 4 in the morning. She needs water. Taehyung’s voice stopped her from opening the fridge. That guy approached her with his cute voice.

“Morning my wife…”

She nodded without greeting her husband like she always did. She doesn’t know why she acted like that. It was automatic.

Taehyung walked closer and stares at her. She looks gloomy and upset. “Gwenchana? Appo?” He asked with his hand on her forehead. Thalia moved few inches from Taehyung while shaking her head.

Taehyung felt weird. Is she mad at me?

Thalia wanted to walked away from there but Taehyung grasped her fingers tightly. “Im sorry if im wrong, nae?”

Thalia muted. She doesn’t want to talk to this Casanova! She tried to loosened her fingers but Taehyung didn’t want to let her go that easy.

“Let me go.” She said.

Taehyung shook his head, “Anya. Shireo.”

Thalia turned back and ogled at her husband. She was mad. “I said let go.” She repeated.

Okay, she’s mad. He smiled. “Mianhae, I will do better…”

Thalia snorted. She don’t need that from Taehyung! Once a Casanova, forever a Casanova! That thought makes her angrier. Who’s Nicole by the way? Your scandal? But she can’t spill it out infront of Taehyung. Her tongue didn’t let her to do that.

“Im sorry…” He whispered and kissed her forehead. She stunned.

She walked away as fast as she could. She slammed the door and sank her face to the bed. I hate you Taehyung…We shouldn’t get married at the first place…I hate you!

 

Taehyung sighed. Thalia looked alright yesterday but today…She must be upset about something. He will figure it out. He opened the fridge, took out the milk and poured it on the cute glass. Its for Thalia. He knew she wanted to drink this milk a while ago.

He knocked on the door. “Thalia…”

 

Dead silence.

 

He puckered his eyebrows, knocked again and called, “Thalia?”

 

Silence…

 

Oh no, this is not alright! He touched the door knob, its not locked. He barged into the room just to see his wife crying. Dumbfounded. He slowly approached her, touched her shoulder and sat by her side.

“Go away!” Thalia pushed him away. Then she sank her face on the blanket. She hid her wet face from Taehyung.

Taehyung held her shoulders, “Look at me…”

Thalia shook her head. She just hate him at that mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter