SURPRISE

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sweet dreams......" He whispered to her. Thalia slowly nodded. Her cheeks blushed so bad and she looks absolutely cute in Taehyung's eyes. He really want to kiss that blush cheeks...He stares at her without letting his wife to sleep in peace. Thalia was uncomfortable with that stares.

"Tae-shii?" She stares back at him. This cute namja doesnt seem to leave the room.

Taehyung touched her head and her long hair with his hand. Thalia was so nervous. Taehyung acted weird. Thalia held his hand with her hand.

"Good night..." She said. Taehyung smiled.

"You have class tomorrow?" He suddenly asked. 

Thalia nodded, "Yes. Wae yo?"

"I'll take you to our college..." He replied. Thalia puckered her eyebrows. Is Taehyung offered me to go to the college together with him? Thalia muted for a while. Should she approve his idea? Or should she oppose it? Yoomi and Soyeon might accidently see her with Taehyung. She cant imagine how much questions her bestfriends will ask her...And she hates that. 

"But why?" She asked again. She needs an explaination. 

Taehyung pulled the blanket and put it on his wife. "I want to protect you from getting sick again..." 

Thalia smiled. How sweet of you my husband. 

"But my friends might see us..." Shes still worried about them. Taehyung laughed. Thalia wiggled her eyebrows.

"I promise, i'll never let them see us, okay?" He replied with his cute wink. Thalia bowed her face to the blanket. Dont know how to respond to that.

Taehyung waited for her answer. She was in her deep thoughts. 

 

A moment later, she lifted her gazes to her husband and nodded. "Okay...."

Taehyung smiled. Patted her head and ready to leave the room.

"Night night.......Love you....." He whispered to her ear and walked out from there.

Thalia blushed again....Urgh...

-----

As usual, Taehyung was busy preparing for the breakfast. He promised himself to took a great care of his wife's meal, so she will not easily getting sick again. Done with the breakfast, he came knocking at her room's door. 

"Im coming..." She said from the inside. 

Taehyung walked back to the kitchen and waited for her there.

 

Thalia put the pretty hair band on her head. She looks stunningly cute that da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter