Scary Movie

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that, the whole university new that the two of them were dating. Some girls were too upset since Minho was the hottest guy in campus while some guys were also wishing that they were Minho since he got Shin Hye. They hear such stuff and both of them just laughed at it. “ Oppa, do you think these girls will pull my hair? They were seemed upset “ she said. “ Oh, you should be ready. Your Oppa is quite famous in school “ he said, trying to even but then he said “ those boys, I don’t even want them near you. Can you just transfer to our department? “ he said “You’re so impossible. But right now, I’m proud that  I got the coolest guy in school, well, I should say the most handsome too and  the most jealous boyfriend “ said Shin Hye. “ I’m just too perfect “ said Minho “ Yah, Oppa, I didn’t know you were this conceited “ she exclaimed. Then Minho said, " I am the luckiest guy in campus because I got a one of a kind girlfriend" then he hugged her. 

 

The bell rang and Shin Hye stood up. “ I need to go to my next  class. See you later , Oppa “ she said and left Minho in the school café since he has free schedule.

 

Minho was reading his notes when someone sat beside him. He was  staring at the person in front of him. “ Min Jung, what are you doing here? “ he asked. “ Well, I just came to visit you. I know we didn’t actually talk personally the last time so I was hoping we could finally talk “ she said. “ I don’t think there’s anything to talk about Min Jung. We’ve said our goodbyes already. And I believe that’s enough “ he said. “ But Oppa, we said our goodbyes through phone and it was you who said goodbye. I hurt you but I want to say I’m was really sorry “ she said. " I want you back, Oppa. I know you still love me" she added. 

 

“I already forgave you Min Jung. Honestly, I am happy right now. No, I have never been this happy. So I don’t even think about our past anymore “ he said and when he was about to stand up, Min Jung grabbed his hand and said “ I missed you Oppa and  believe it or not, I still love you “ said Min Jung.  “ I’ve moved on Min Jung, and I hope you are too. I  guess what happened is for the best”. If we didnt broke up, I wouldn't have met my source of happiness now said Minho. “ IS there someone else already, Oppa?” she asked, almost close to tears. “ Yes there is “ and Min Ho left her alone.

 

Some of their common friends saw Min Jung. “ What are you doing here Min Jung? We saw you talking to Minho. Are you two ok?’ they asked. “ Do you know the girl Minho is seeing right now?” she asked. “Yah,  She’s from Fine Arts department. Her name is Park Shin Hye” and then she wiped her tears. “ Minho would never leave me for this silly girl. No one says no to me” she said and went out of the cafeteria. She needs to meet that girl , Park Shin Hye. 

 


 Min Jung is Lee Min Ho’s ex-girlfriend. When Minho cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter