Cats & Dogs

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was calling Shin Hye, other students were looking already at her since her voice is being heard already. Good thing their professor didn’t heard it.  “ Yah, Shin Hye, are you deaf? “. “ I’m sorry Krystal. I just can’t help myself. Our new professor is so cute” Said Shin Hye. She was quite mesmerized with their new professor. He was tall and really good looking. Then the bell rang and everybody started to stand up to leave the room. Shin Hye was sitting in her chair while Krystal was up on her feet. “Come on, were gonna be late for the next class “ she said.

 

Shin Hye just ignored Krystal and went in front. She approached her professor. “ Prof Song, I have some clarification regarding our discussion a while ago “ she said. “ Ms. Park, what is it? “ her prof asked. Then she started to discuss it. Krystal knew that it was just her tactic. She knows that Shin Hye is an intelligent student. She’s even topping among the class. She’s really into their professor.

 

Then when they ended their conversation , Shin Hye thanked her professor and headed out of the room. “Yah, you were too obvious” said Krystal. “ Ani, I was just really clarifying something … then she paused.. am I really that obvious?” she asked. “Yah, you are “ then they laughed while going to their next class. Then all of a sudden some guys passed them by. Splitting them apart and almost pushing them.

 

“Yah, you’re a bunch of trouble makers. Do you think were invisible. Such elementary kids “ Shin Hye shouted. Then they stopped and turned to Shin Hye. Their leader, Lee Min ho approached her “ Hey, duck face. You’re really invisible to us  “ and then he pinched her nose  and then they all laughed leaving Krystal and Shin Hye pissed. “ Krystal, you better talk to that brother of yours. One day, he’ll get what he deserves. He’s always bullying me “ said Shin Hye. “ I don’t know why he is like that to you. Remember , it just started when you went out with  Hyun Joong  last year. But don’t mind him, as you said, there were just a bunch of elementary kids considering that they are college students already.

 

Minho and Krystal are brothers and sisters. They  were just 2 years apart. She and Krystal has been friends since high school. The first time she went to their house, she met  her mom. Their dad died few years ago and left them a quite huge amount of money , reputable business and a good name. Her mom really liked her and since then, they hang out either in her house or in Krystal's. That time, Minho was studying in a boarding school so she was not able to meet him yet. but she saw his pictures and he was handsome. Shin Hye had a slight crush on him even just seeing his picture.

 

One time,she went to Krystal’s house. It was vacation already and they agreed that they will go to Han River to do some biking. Since she was familiar to their house and their house hold help knows her already, she went straight to Krystal’s room and found someone was lying on the bed. Thinking it was Krystal, she lay beside the sleeping figure whose covered with blanket. “ Yah, Krystal, we need to go already. It’s quite h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter