My Everything

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, credits to the song writer / singer for the following songs that I used in my chapters : 

Chapter 24 : Half Crazy - Johnny Gill

Chapter 25 : One More Try - Kuh Ledesma

Chapter 26 : I'd Still Say Yes - Klymaxx

Chapter 27 : After All - Peter Cetera

Chapter 28 : Beginning Today - Agot Isidro 

Chapter 29 : My Everything - Lee Min Ho and No Ordinary Love - Jennifer Love Hewitt 

====================================================================================

 

Their Church wedding is still valid since there’s no divorce in Catholic Church but they still opted to married and officiated by catholic priest at  Imperial Palace. Most of their friends came, even their college friends, office colleagues. Minho’s  friends in Boston were also present as well as their relatives. Shin Hye’s dressed was simple yet very elegant. She was very careful in choosing her wedding gown. Good thing she was only 3 weeks pregnant.

 

She had her hair and make up done. Her hair was done in loose chignon messy bun and her stylist just put accents to make her look fabulous. Even her make up is so light since she’s much prettier without it. She didn’t wore any veil as well. She wore her gown already. It was a strapless ball gown sheared with layers of organza. The bodice has low neckline, revealing her cleavage. Her waistline is accentuated  with sparkling Swarovski brooch. She is more nervous this time which is quite ironic. She asked her mom to leave her in the room , alone for a while. She looked outside the hotel window. Minho was correct. They married before in haste. Although they love each other so much, their reason for getting married was not right. Love is not enough. But everything happened for a reason. If she can turn back the time, she will still choose the path they lead for it only made them strong, mature and ready to face whatever challenges they will encounter. She had her own share of miseries and pains but her love for him was strong enough. She has foregone everything and now, she just look forward to their new life together and with the family they will build together. She caressed her tummy and said “My little tyke, thank you for coming into our lives”  and then she heard a soft knock. She turn around and saw Minho smiling at her.

 

“You were beautiful then, but you were absolutely gorgeous now. How lucky can I be” he said. “Well, I am also indeed a lucky girl. I am marrying the same man twice and I got the most handsome man in the world “ said Shin Hye. “Your mom told me that you were contemplating over things. And what was it?” he asked. “No, I  was just nervous. Even if we’ve done this before. I have so many what if’s in my mind but I know well just persevere” and then she smiled at Minho. He took her hand and place in on his chest and said “My heart is thudding like crazy. I’ve never been this nervous. But unlike you, I am in full anticipation and excitement over our future. No what if’s because I know, whatever lies ahead of us we’ll hurdle it together” and then Minho embraced her. “ We better get going. The wedding will not start without us but I need to do this first” and he lifted her chin and kissed her gently, trying not to ruin her makeup.

 

Unlike their wedding march before, this time, they walk down the aisle together. Both of them looked like royalties while walking the aisle. Their guest were giving them non stop applause and their parent were in tears, specially Shin Hye’s dad.

 


The wedding ceremony has started. It was so solemn and most of the time, Shin Hye will be emotional and Minho will just put his arms around her shoulders. Then during their exchange of vows, Minho said “Before the ceremony started, I told my wife that I am really nervous and now I am even more nervous. We didn’t prepare any vows but there’s only one thing I can say to my wife “ I’ll just look forward to growing old with you and will go on loving you. I’ll make up for everything that we’ve lost. I love you so much “ and then it’s Shin Hye’s turn “I thought our love story ended 5 years ago, but I didn’t knew that the rest was still unwritten. I’ll also look forward to growing old with you. I’ll do my share in making up for what we’ve lost. Please bear with me. You know I had my mood swings lately” and then Minho announced to all of their guest that she’s pregnant already.

 

Then the officiating priest announced “ By the power vested in me by the Catholic Church, I pronounce you, husband and wife and I pray that your marriage will be blessed and you persevere and continue to love each other and  your future kids. And now, you may kiss your wife “ Minho smiled and said to his wife “ Am I really happy? “ and then he lifted her chin and gave her a long and lingering kiss.

 

The wedding reception was pretty cozy also. Thanks to their event organizer. Minho took the center stage and Shin Hye was just laughing. “ I don’t normally do this but for my wife, as I said before,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter