Getting There

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know you have questions hanging in your mind... And all have different opinions over the story. Keep it coming. Most of the time, readers see it from different perspective. Thank you for still reading the story. 

================================================================================

 

Shin Hye will be staying in the staff house since the hotel is quite far from the site and since it was raining too hard, she was forced to stay. Later in the afternoon, she was back again in the drawing board. She didn’t have any lunch. She was too pissed to even looked at Minho, what more, sharing lunch with him.

 

 

She stopped for a while. She looked at the window. Even the weather is too gloomy. Just like her feelings. Minho was asking what happened. Aside from the kissing incident with Sandra, was it the real reason why they drifted apart? She recalled prior coming to her final decision of divorcing Minho. Sandra called her. Telling her that Minho Minho passed the board exam and he was receiving numerous offers in Boston but Minho was rejecting them. Because he wants to go back to Seoul for his wife. She recalled the very words Sandra uttered “ This is his dream. But you’re hindering him in reaching for his dream. If he can turn back the time, I’m sure he will not marry you. If you really love him, you have to pull back and let him live the life he want. He didn’t marry you so you can become a liability to him”. She was crying when her dad came, “My dear, why are you crying” he asked. “Appa, did I made the wrong decision in marrying Minho? We love each other but is love enough to withstand whatever trials we will encounter?” she said.

 

 

“My dear, give him a chance. Both of you were still young and your decision was made in rush but I don’t think it was a wrong decision. But I believe that your love for each other is the one that will bind you more together” then her dad hugged her, “Go to Boston. Fight for your love” and then she did.

 

 

Shin Hye planned to surprise Minho. She will face him with courage. She hoped that things will be different this time. If he wants to stay in Boston, then she’ll come and stay with him. Whatever Sandra said, she believe in Minho. Just like what he said, “Just Believe”. She arrived at the airport and immediately went to Minho’s boarding house. When she arrived, she felt something is wrong. Her heart skipping a beat. She knocked on his door and when it opened, Sandra was there, wearing only a polo shirt. She knows it’s Minho’s. She was shocked to see her in that state. She entered the room and found Minho sleeping in bed, his chest was bare , and the rest of his body covered with blanket. “I told you, he didn’t want you anymore. You should have called first. You wasted your time and effort in coming to Boston”. Shin Hye’s heart has been crushed and she just ran out of the room.

 

She found herself sitting in one of the bench, unable to breath… being shock is an understatement. Right at that instant, she wants to die. From pain, from humiliation. She called a taxi and went to the nearest travel agency so she can rebook her flight. She texted her dad “ I’m coming home , Appa. I was wrong. There’s nothing to fight for” and then she wiped her tears. The driver was looking at her in the rear mirror and asked if she was ok. She just smiled and continued to cry.

 

Minho woke up. They partied last night because of the board exam and he had too much drink. When he went out of his room, Sandra was there. “Oppa, you had too much drink last night. I brought you home together with my friend and you vomit in my clothes. I had to remove your top and I borrowed this from your closet” she explained. “It’s ok. Sorry for bothering you. By the way, I don’t know if I’m just dreaming but did someone came just now? I thought I heard you talking to someone” he said. “No, I was just talking to someone on the phone” she said. Sandra just changed her clothes and  left. She was smiling… From now on, Minho is mine…

 

Shin Hye arrived the following day to Seoul. She asked her dad to help her with the divorce paper. “Appa, please don’t tell anyone about this. Even to Minho. I don’t want to burden him anymore. I know he doesn’t want to hurt me but I don’t want him to pity me. I want my dignity back,Appa” she cried. “But shouldn’t you two be talking about this?” her dad asked. “Appa, I had enough. I’m too hurt and crushed” and then she hugged her Appa. “I’m sorry Appa, for being a failure”.

 

Within that week, Minho received the divorce paper…

 

Shin Hye must have been staring outside for ages… everything was still too painful. In her letter to Minho, she said that She doesn’t want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter