Sober

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert was just amazing. Minho was staring at Shin Hye who was crying when Beyonce’ sang her favourite song Listen. It was her last song and after that, the crowd gave her a standing ovation and the applause was non stop. Shin Hye was just too overwhelmed and when the lights were , Minho laughed at Shin Hye because she’s still in tears. “Yah, you’re making fun of me” and then he pulled her close “No, I was just so happy that you enjoyed her concert” and then asked her to sit first since it was still too crowded.

 

After almost 30 mins, they decided to go out of Tokyo Dome and head back to their hotel. It was almost 1 am.  When they reached the hotel, Minho asked Shin Hye if she wants to have a drink but Shin Hye declined. Both of them were quite when they reached Shin Hye’s hotel room. They were in front of her room, staring at each other. Then Minho said “Let’s meet at the lobby tomorrow. Around 9am” since their flight is 1pm. He leaned over her and kissed her on the cheeks and opened her door. She went inside and leaned behind the door. What was that. She was anticipating that he will ask her to spend the night with her but instead he didn’t ask. And was she disappointed? She smiled wryly and she must admit, she was.

 

She showered and changed into her sleeping clothes, white shirt and shorts. She can’t sleep. She was too pissed at Minho. They just get back today and he just ended the night like this. “What’s with him? “ then she looked at herself in the mirror and then she said “Have I lost my charms already?” and then she called for room service. She ordered one bottle of Martini. And then when it was half empty and she was tipsy already, she went out of her room and headed to Minho’s room. She was knocking at his door. Minho was still in the shower when he heard someone was banging his door. He wrapped himself with towel and looked into the peephole. It was Shin hye and it seems she had a drink already.

 

He opened the door and leaned on the door frame “Yah, you drunkhead “ and then he pulled her inside his room. “I just left you an hour ago and you’re like this already. What’s with you?” then she sat on the couch. “Just wait for me” and then Minho went to his room to put on some decent clothes, wearing sweat pants and then when he was about to wear his shirt, Shin hye flung the door open. “Yah, Oppa, I hate you” and then she lay on his bed. Minho was furious and then he approach her and sat beside her. He was her hair. “Why do you hate me? Didn’t you just said you love me?” he was laughing now. “Yah, we just got back today? And you just let me sleep alone? “ said Shin Hye and this time, Minho was really laughing so hard. “How can you be so cute?” then he lay beside her. He hugged her, her face buried in his chest and she was crying. “Don’t you want me anymore?” asked Shin Hye. Minho sighed sat on the bed, leaning over her. “I had cold shower just to restrain myself and here you are coming in your own accord?” then he pulled her close to him and embrace her. “We’ll do it when you’re  sober” and then continue to hug her. Shin Hye dozed off to sleep.

 

When she woke up, the room was not the one she’s occupying before and then arms were wrapped around her. She was trying to recall what happened and she remembered how she went to Minho’s room, presented herself in front of him. It was too embarrassing , she said to herself. She slowly lifted Minho’s arm so she can go back to her room. When she thought she could move already, Minho slid his hands around her waist. “Hmm, so you’re awake” And then he kissed her neck and shoulders and said” this is best sleep I had in years. Being close to you, cuddling and hugging and kissing” and he hugged her even more tight. “How did I ended up here?” she asked, she know she’s lying since she knows how. “Well, my ex-wife and now my girl friend and soon t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter