Officially Unofficial

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been like that. Enjoying their “More than Friends, Less than Lovers” relationship.  Minho will always fetch her from her dorm and then they will eat  together during lunch break. They really enjoyed each other’s company. At same time , there’s also budding romance between Krystal and Min Hyuk. They have been an official couple for 2 weeks now. They were so cute , Shin Hye thought. Always bickering  and at the same time making up.

 

Shin Hye’s college department were due to have an exhibit. They will feature all their  sketches, paintings  &  drawings. Since there will be preparations, she told Minho that they will be seeing less of each other. They were about to go back to their dormitories when Shin Hye told Minho about the exhibit. “ The freshmen were in-charge with all the preparations, so I’ll be busy. I wont be able to eat lunch with you or even go back to the dorm with you” said Shin Hye. He was silent then he said, “ Ok, I’ll just wait for you in the evening. It ‘s not safe to go home alone “ he said.

 

The following day, Shin Hye left early. She texted Minho that she’ll be busy the whole day and might not be able to text him. She’ll be in the school auditorium to prepare the venue. They’ll be decorating it. Shin hye, together with her classmates where in charge with re-painting the venue. Then , they were surprised when sophomores also came to assist them. They were so happy because it means they will be able to finish the decoration earlier. She was on the ladder painting the top portion of the wall when Hyun Joong appeared “ Hello, Shin Hye” he greeted her. “Oh, Hyun Joong, how are you. It’s been a while” she said. “ Yes, I’ve been busy. And did you know  Hannah ? The 3rd year Fine arts student? “ he asked. “Yes, I know her. She’s quite popular you know “ said Shin Hye. “Guess what?, were officially dating now” he said. “Really? I’m so happy for you” she said.

 

Then when she was about to go down from the ladder, her foot slipped and she fell from the ladder. Fortunately, Hyun Joong was able to catch her. “Yah, you better be careful. You could have injured yourself more” said HJ. “Thank you HY, I realized that” she said, really thankful to HJ. Then all of a sudden something is not right. As if someone was watching them. When she looked around, Minho was there, staring intensely at them. Shin Hye asked HJ to put her down so she can explain to Min Ho but he turn around.  She shouted “Min ho Oppa, wait! “ then he just said “ Sorry for interrupting you “ and left the auditorium. Shin Hye was about to run after him when she felt she was in real pain. Because of the accident, it seems she had sprain. She cannot walk since it’s too painful. She was crying in pain and because Minho just left like that, not hearing her explanation.

 

She called Krystal and asked her to meet her in the clinic. HJ together with some students carry her going to the clinic. She was fortunate that no bones were broken and it was just minor sprain. But it was swelling. She was advised not to do anything strenuous as it will be painful.

 

Her classmates and HJ sent her home. And Krystal helped her to change her clothes. Shin Hye told everything to Krystal and she was crying because of their misunderstanding. All this time, she thought Minho was learning to trust someone again. But seeing his reaction, she was hurt.

 

That night, she was alone in their boarding house. Someone was knocking on the door. Struggling, she opened the door. When she opened it,  Minho was standing there, looking at her. Her right foot was still swelling from the incident this morning and she has scratches on her legs and since she has white complexion, the bruises were very evident. When Minho saw it, she heard him cursed. She let him in and he saw how she was struggling to walk. He carried her and went straig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter