Last Christmas

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long distance relationship but they were coping well. Shin Hye has started her 3rd year in college and Minho was in his fifth year and another year for his practice and board exam. Every morning, before Shin Hye goes to school, they will schedule their face time and. And vice versa. She was doing well in school and so is her husband. 

 

There was never a time that they failed to do this routine. 

 

There was a time when Minho was sick, Shin Hye would want to travel to Boston to see him. Good thing, his board mate is also a Korean. He was able to check on Minho from time to time. In some instances, she’ll be sick, Minho was bugging Krystal to check on his wife. 

 

On weekends, they will go on a date, even on a different time zone, they will see to it that despite their distance, they will still be able to do regular couples do. “ I really miss you, honey “said Minho. “ if I could just exchange one night to go back to Korea and hug you, I will exchange everything and there were nights ( or mornings ) that both of them will just sleeping hugging their ipads because they fell asleep during their facetime. 

 

It was nearing Christmas. Minho planned a surprise for Shin Hye. He said that he wont be able to make it because of his hectic schedule. She was sad but she cant do anything about it. 

 

Krystal texted Shin Hye” Come over to our house. Oppa, sent something for you “ and then she hurriedly went to Minho’s house. His mom was there and she hugged her “ Omoni, I missed Minho so much and this is our first Christmas together and were apart” and She started to cry. Then his mom said, “Come on, go to Krystals room. You’ll find you’re Christmas present” and then when she reached her room, Krystal was covered in blanket “ Yah, asking me to come over and then you’re asleep? Where’s my present from that brother of yours” then she sat on her bed. She started to cry “ It’s our first Christmas together and he didn’t even bother to come home. He’s such a jerk “ and then Shin Hye lay beside the the figure whom she thought was Krystal and hugged her “ I miss your brother so much, so much that I can’t breath already. I’m beginning to feel restless already. I miss him more and more each day” and she was really crying. “Yah, Krystal, you’re such a friend and a sister in law. I’m pouring out my emotions here and you just ignore me” then she pulled the blanket. She just stared at the person beside her. His face few inches away from hers. 

 

Tears kept on coming and he just lay there watching her “Hello, my lovely wife. Did you miss me? “ and then he hugged her. She was struggling and punching his chest “ You think this is funny? “ then he pinned her hand above her head and started to kiss her. “ I missed you Shin Hye, you just don’t know how much “ and then he hugged her real tight. Shin Hye cling her arms around his neck , not wanting to let go. “ I missed you so much” 

 

Shin Hye straightened herself a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter