End of the Line

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry for giving you a sad twist but we need it once in a while... that's life... Please bear with me as the story progresses 

=================================================================================

What happened? The love everyone thought was so true and strong didn’t withstand the test of time. Shin Hye has been staring on her drawing for quite sometime. She cannot focus. She needs to finish this since there are still last minute preparations to be done. She will be presenting to her boss the mock design of the new condo hotel that will soon rise in Jeju. Her boss, Jin Choi is a very kind man. He was in his late 30’s and he has been her mentor. 

 

Almost 6 years since he contacted Minho… Did they drifted apart? She shook her head and every time there were moments like this, she can’t help but be sad. 

 

 

It was Minho’s last year in Boston , or so she thought. He graduated already and he is now taking his reviews for his board exam. She has been calling him very often. It’s her last year in college and from time to time she needs help from her husband since their field is somewhat related but most of the time, he will not reply. He must be really busy. 

 

In Boston, Minho was really pressured to pass his board exam. So all his attention was focused on the review. That time, he met his review buddy. Her name was Sandra. She’s half Korean and half American. They really clicked and Minho was happy she was her review buddy. Sandra was the aggressive type. She like Minho a lot and was really straight forward in flirting with Minho, but he knows how to keep her at arms length. He loves his wife so much and no one can ever stir that love for Shin Hye. 

 

One time they were having their usual face time routine when Sandra came. “Honey, this is my review buddy, Sandra” and she just wave her hand at Shin Hye, then she said “ Oppa, come on, we need to review”. Minho faced the webcam and said “ I’ll be right back, Honey. I’ll call you later. I love you” and then he left. 

 

Shin Hye’s heart felt the pain of being alone is Seoul. She really misses her husband. She always calls him, and she gets mad whenever he’s unable to pick up her calls. She didn’t know what happened. She became the jealous wife. She didn’t know if it was insecurity. One time, they were having an argument. This is their first heated argument. “ I’ve been calling you for hours and you don’t even pick up my call. Are you so busy that you can’t even say hi to me? “ she demanded. “ My God, Shin Hye, I’m in the middle of my review class. You know my schedule. You know damn well that I always look forward to your calls but please be reasonable “ Minho was shouting. Then all of a sudden, Minho will just hear his wife sobbing. “Yah, I didn’t mean to shout at you. But please try to understand. I also am hurting because of our situation but all I’m asking is a little more understanding and patience” he said. 

 

It was the start. There were series of arguments. One time, someone was calling her face time account and it was Lee Min ho. Much to her surprise, it wasn’t him but Sandra. “ You know Shin Hye, you’re so pathetic. You think Minho is just having fun here in Boston? It’s our board exam next week and all you can do is to bug him? Don’t you have a life of your own? You’re becoming a burden to him. He was just too kind to tell you that. You’re just a wife he got tired of, someone whom he didn’t want anymore “ and then she ended their conversation. 

 

Shin Hye just stared at her ipad… A wife that he didn’t want?  Upon hearing this, Shin Hye’s world was about to collapse. Who is she to tell me those things. Later that night, She tried calling Minho’s phone but it was off. So many thoughts have been running t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter