Teddy Bear

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, she rarely see Minho. She learned from Kystal that he is reviewing for his entrance exam in college. She was happy cause she can hangout again in Krystal’s house. She love to be there since she’s an only child. Her dad works in an electronic firm as the Chairman’s secretary while her mom is just a plain house wife. But she’s into online business. Her mom was really fashionable, exactly her opposite. Shin hye was in her room one time and she’s dressed in torn jeans and white shirt when her mom went inside her room. It was really messy and her mom scold her and her appearance too.

 

“Yah, you little brat. Look at your room. And look at yourself. I don’t believe I am selling fashionable items and you’re like that. Come on, fix your room and you better dress up. I bumped into Krystal’s mom this morning and I invited them over dinner” she said. “ Omma, Krystal knows I am always like this. Why do I need to fix my room and myself “ she exclaimed. “ Park Shin Hye! “ her mom shouted and then she laughed and hugged her mom “ Ok, ok, you know I’m just teasing you. You’re so pretty when you get mad at me” she mom and her mom pushed her in front of the mirror “ Look at yourself. You’re prettier than me but since you dressed like this, your beauty doesn’t show “ she said, “ Come on, fix your room and dressed up” then headed towards the door, “ Btw, Krystal’s brother will be joining as well. I think he just came from his review for his entrance exam in college “ and then she left already.

 

Upon hearing this, Shin Hye stood still. Lee Min ho is coming over? She’s in panic mode right now. She was walking back and forth trying to think why he would be joining the dinner. Then she calmed herself “Yah, Shin Hye, you're so stupid. Of course he’ll join” then she started to clean her room , putting over stuff under her bed and inside her closet. She took a bath and chose to dress carefully for their dinner. She chose to wear black skirt above her knee and a white knitted blouse. Then she dried her hair and put some lip gloss. “ My mom’s right. I am prettier “ and then she just waited for them to arrive.

 

It was past 7 when her mom called that Krystal and  her family arrived. She looked at herself in the mirror and then added again lip gloss and powder  her face a little to freshen up her look. She took the perfume which she rarely use since it was too expensive. She just put it in her pulse points and then headed downstairs. Krystal was there in their living room and was laughing at her “ Yah, who are you? where’s my best friend?” and then she laughed real loud “ Yah, Krystal, my mom scolded me this afternoon so I have to dress up a bit. Where’s your Omma? “ she asked. She’s in the kitchen. They went there to greet her mom and then she noticed Minho was not there. She doesn’t want to ask but to herself , she was kind of disappointed.

 

They were helping to prepare the dinner when she heard the door bell rang. “ I’ll get it ‘ said Shin Hye. And when she opened it, it was Lee Min ho, she felt her cheeks was burning and Minho smiled upon seeing her. “ Yah, Shin Hye, how are you? Do you missed your Oppa? “ he said jokingly . “Oppa, when did I call you oppa. I meant to call you ahjussi “ then she let him in. He was wearing coat then she took it from him and hang it on their coat holder.

 

“Where’s mom &a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter