Sketches...

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho helped Shin Hye to go inside their house. He asked permission if he can sleep in Shin Hye’s house since her parents will be leaving early the following day. Minho carried Shin Hye to her bedroom. This is the first time he saw her room. It was cute. Her mom went inside her room and talked to both of them. “Minho, Shin Hye, we both trust you and we both love you that’s why were blessing your relationship but don’t go overboard ok? You’re both young. You have to finish your studies ok?” Then Shin Hye hugged her mom, “ Omma, no need to worry ok? We know you trust us. We will not break that trust ok?. I love you Omma” said Shin Hye. “Omoni, I wont break your trust “ said Minho. “ ok then, that’s settled. I  will bring you something to eat. No need to join us downstairs. I know my daughter is too heavy. “ she teased Shin Hye. “ Yah Omma, you’re too much “ and then she left her room.

 

“Your mom is right. You’re too heavy. My back is now aching since I’ve been carrying you. I need around 10 bottles of pain reliever or else I wont be able to walk tomorrow “ said Minho. She threw pillow at Minho. “Yah, Oppa, who told you to do this? You presented yourself and now you complain?” she said and then she threw another pillow and pouted. “Yah duck face, don’t do that. It makes me want to do this “ and he pinned her in bed and holding both her hands with his one hand and the other was pulling her lips. Shin hye managed to break free from him and she bite his arms. Minho screamed because it hurts. Shin hye was really laughing. When her mom went back to her room, it was so messy. “Yah, you two, are you elementary kids?” she scolded them. “Omma, it’s all his fault “ then she smiled. Minho stood up starting to arrange her room. “Come on, eat this before it turns cold” said her mom and left them in the room. Minho insisted that he’ll feed her. “Oppa, only my foot is injured. I can do this ok “ said Shin hye. But still, he didn’t give her spoon.

 

They finished everything and Minho went down to wash the dishes. When he returned, Shin Hye was sitting in her bed and  reading a book. “What are you reading?” said Minho, then sat beside her. Shin Hye leaned her head on his shoulder and said  “This is a poetry book. I love the lines. Let me read a poem for you. I’ve always dreamt of reading these lines to you, Oppa “

I love you for giving your heart to me
and trusting me with your pride
I love you for wanting me
and needing me by your side

I love you for the emotions
I never knew i had
I love you for making me smile
Whenever i was sad

I love you for you thoughts of me
because im always on your mind
I love you for being that missing part of me
that i thought i would never find

I love you for the way you are
and for how you make me feel
But most of all i love you
because i know your mind for real 

By Ashley Anderson

After hearing what she just read, Minho just stared at Shin Hye.  His eyes, full of love for her. He moved his face a little closer to her and said, “ I didn’t know what you do to me, but this is the first time  I felt like this. Being w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter