Flustered

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Shin Hye woke up, she felt a lot better. She noticed that there are still indication that someone slept with her. She smiled. What she thought was just a dream was real.

 

Minho went to his dorm already. He was smiling when he opened the door. Min Hyuk was still sleeping. He used the bathroom first to take a bath. When Shin Hye was sleeping, she murmured in her sleep. She must be dreaming “ Oppa, I like you too “ she said. He was happy to hear it. He knows she like him too but he will not rush her. She’s still young, they are both young. It’s a nice feeling to be in love.

 

When he went out of the bathroom, Min Hyuk was awake already and he noticed his good mood today. “Yah, are you ok? You seemed to be happy today. You’re smiling like a kid who just got his favourite toy” he said. “ I’m always like this “ he said. Then he dressed in jeans and shirt and sneakers. “I’ll go ahead” said Minho. “Yah, you just arrived. Where are you going?” he asked. “It’s none of your business “and then he got a pillow and threw it in his face” and left their room.

 

Before going to Shin Hye’s dorm, he went to the flower shop . He wondered what’s her favourite flower. He just asked the florist to arrange something nice for a special girl and she handed tulips. He also brought macarons and coffee. He also brought something for Krystal.

 

When he arrived in her dorm, he was surprised to see Hyun Joong there. He was knocking at her door but no one was answering. “What are you doing here” asked Minho. “I meant to visit Shin Hye” he answered. “No need to visit her, she’s not sick anymore and besides  she needs to rest “ said Minho. “I’ll just give this to her and will leave if she wants me too” said HJ. Minho was too pissed. ‘This brat is stubborn” said Minho. When the door opened, it was Krystal. “Yah, why are you banging our door. Don’t you know we’re sleeping?” she shouted. Then Minho walked past his sister, leaving HJ . He followed him and asked Krystal “Where’s Shin Hye. Is she ok” . “She’s in her room. I’ll call her “ said Krystal. Then Minho blocked her. “No, I will call her “ he said.

 

When he entered the room, Shin Hye was in her study table. She was reading her book then chatting down notes. It will be their prelims soon as she’s starting to make reviewers for her exam. She thought it was just Krystal so she just continue with what she’s doing. When she lifted her head, she was surprised to see that it was Lee Minho “Yah, how long have you been standing there” she exclaimed. “Not too long. What are you doing? You might get sick again” he said. “I’m ok. I’m lucky I had a very good doctor” then she smiled.

 

“I have something for you” he said then handed to her the tulips and coffee and macarons. “How did you know that I love tulips?” she asked. “ I just knew “ he said. Then he sat beside her. “What ‘s this? You studying math. It’s my favourite subject “ said Minho. “I’m having hard time solving this equation” she said. “Ok, let me see that “. He was teaching her how to solve the equation when he caught her staring at him and then he leaned over “ Don’t do that. Focus on the equation or we’ll end up with this” he stole a kiss from her and she smacked his shoulders “ Yah, Oppa, “ and then she stopped covering . “What did you call me? Did you just call me ,Oppa?” he was really teasing her now when Krystal opened the door. “Yah, Shin Hye, you have another visitor here” and then she turned to her brother “Oppa, I thought you will be calling Shin Hye. Hyun Joong has been waiting for sometime now” she said and left. “ Yah, did you do that on purpose? “ she asked. “Yes, I don’t want him to visit you and you talking to him, ok?” he demanded. “Are you jealous?” she said, meant to further . With a deep sigh, he said “ Yes, I am jealous” , then he stared at her for a long time. Shin Hye held his hand and said “ No need to be jealous. I’ll just say hi to him and I’ll come back “ she said.

 

When HJ saw her, he brought also flowers and fruits. She thanked him for visiting. They chatted for a while. Minho heard that Shin Hye was laughing. He peeked into her door and she saw Shin Hye smacked HJ arms.” Yah, she’s not allowed to touch others” and then he went out of the room and shouted “Yah, Krystal, come here “, it was meant to distract the two. Krystal went out of her room “Yah , Oppa, what’s your problem. Why are you shouting “ she was shouting also. Shin Hye was laughing now. She knows it was only Minho’s tactic. Then HJ, stood up and said to Shin Hye “ I think I’ll better go. See y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter