Couple Items

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They spent the whole day either playing game board, watching DVD’s,  ordering Pizza, reading books. Shin Hye even taught  Minho how to paint. She took out a blank canvass and she taught  him. First doing sketch , then painting it. They both tried using the flower vase as medium. Shin Hye laughed at his painting but being a first timer, it’s not bad at all. Minho signed it and wrote : To my number 1 fan, keep this painting… It’s my labour of love… Your oppa, Minho

 

“ Yah, Oppa, am I just a fan now ?” she was laughing and then she said “ Ok, I’ll have this framed “ and then she asked “Oppa, you’ll go back to school tomorrow?  I’ll miss you. I’ll come back on Monday “ . “Don’t worry Shin Hye, I’ll call you at the end of each class. Also Log in  in your SNS  so well exchange messages. I’ll come home this weekend so we can go back to school together  on Monday” he said. “Oh, I plan to come back on Sunday Oppa. No need to come home if just for me. I’ll ask Appa to bring me to the dormitory on Sunday afternoon. Let’s just meet there “ said Shin Hye.

 

“Ok, so what do we do next “ said Minho. “ Oppa, when did you know that you like me?” she asked. He smiled at her question. “ Well, when you confessed to me “ then he received a smack from Shin hye. “Yah, Oppa. I admit, I have a slight crush on you but only a little “ said Shin Hye. Then Minho became serious. “I saw you when you were first year high school. That time, I was  then in Middle high school already. I saw your picture with Krystal. I asked her who you were and when I learned that you’re only 12 that time, I laughed at myself. Then , I would check on Krystal how you were. When we first met, in a funny incident , I was smiling that time. I knew  then that I like you, a crush maybe. But hearing what you said, it made my heart flutter” said Minho.  “ I always try to tease you and made fun of you since that’s the only way for me to keep you at arms length. That time, I was in a relationship but when I think of it, I never really loved her in the same breath as I love you”

 

" Oppa, do you still have the picture which you took from our library?" asked Shin Hye. " Yes, I still have them. I placed it in my room. I guess we have to take more pictures of us together " said Minho. Then he took out his celphone and started to take their pictures together. 

 

“Oppa, do you think we can make it 5, 10, 15 years from now ?” she asked. “Do you doubt our love?” asked Minho. “ No, but what’s happening right now is too good to be true. If something happened , I don’t think I can bear it. “ said Shin Hye. “Yah, don’t even think of that. Nothing will happened”  and he sealed all her doubts with a kiss, then embracing her real tight.

 

Her mom arrived already and she thanked Minho for taking care of her daughter. “Thank you so much Minho for being with my daughter. I heard you’ll go back to school tomorrow. Take care “ and so he left. As soon as he arrived home, he texted Shin hye and ask her not to worry about petty things and enjoy what’s in front of them.

 

Minho returned to their university the following day. he missed Shin Hye already. He received a text message from Shin Hye telling him to take care, eat, catch up sleep, don’t try to miss her too much, don’t forget to call and text her and don’t forget that she loves him. She even sent an MMS of her. She was hugging a teddy bear with a caption “ I wish you were here… I miss you Oppa “ . He smiled and called her immediately “ Yah, do you want me to skip class?” he asked “ No, I’m just teasing you but I really miss you. You better go to your class “

 

Shin hye was getting bored. Good thing, she was able to walk normally. Though it still hurts a little, it’s much bearable than before. Since it’s Friday already, she cant wait for Sunday to arrive . She’ll be going back to school and definitely see Minho again. She wants them to date as normal couples do. 

 

She asked permission from her mom if they can go on shopping. She wants to buy couple items for her and MinHo. Her mom asked “ w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter