Face Off

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho & Shin Hye were walking along the school grounds, Hands entwined. They agreed that they will not talk about the incident last night, just like a bad dream. Minho walked with her until they reached her class room. Since her professor has not arrived yet, Minho sat beside her. Shin Hye pulled her hand but Minho didn’t want to let go. He was just staring at her. “Yah, this is our classroom already and they are looking at us” she said. “Let them be. They are just jealous” he said. Then Shin Hye took out her note book. “Oppa, can you let go of my hand, I need to get something inside my bag” said Shin Hye. “ No, I wont “ he said. “You’re impossible” but she smiled. She loved the  feel of Minho fooling around with her, teasing her, making her blush.

 

 

The bell rang and her professor came in. “ Oh, we have a new student” and all her classmate laughed. “ I’m sorry Sir, I was just leaving “ said Minho and then bowed to her professor.

Minho waved outside at Shin Hye and left to go to his class.

 

 

During his class, he received a text message from Min Jyung, “ Oppa, can we meet at school cafeteria? I’ll wait for you there. We need to discuss something” and Minho just aired a deep sigh and replied “ Ok, wait for me” he said.

 

 

But instead of going straight to the cafeteria, he went to Shin Hye’s classroom. He knows that she has 1 hour free period. He went straight to the room and sat beside her. “ Oppa, don’t you have class?” she asked. “ Later, but I want you to come with me “ and then he put all her things inside her bag and he held her hand. Shin Hye was puzzled. “Where are we going “ she asked again. Then Minho led her to a corner of the school corridor and said “ I’m asking you to just trust me on this. I plan to end up whatever connections I have with Min Jung and I want her out of the equation. She will not stop unless we do this “ he said and she just nodded.

 

 

Min Jung was waiting at the cafeteria. She chose the spot with less students can hear them. She plans to further woo Minho and eventually win him back at all cost. She smiled when she noticed Minho was coming but she noticed he’s with someone and he was holding her hand. She knows it’s Shin Hye. Colours rose to her cheeks. She didn’t expect that he will bring along his girl friend.

 

 

“Spit it out Min Jung. What is it that you want ? “ he asked. “Why do you have to bring her along? What am I about to say doesn’t concern that pathetic girl friend of yours?” she shouted. Shin Hye looked around her. Good thing there’s no students inside the café. And then Min Jung faced her “ Can you leave us alone? “ Shin Hye smiled and said “ Well, that will be hard to do. Since you would want to talk to my boyfriend , “ stressing the word boyfriend “ you have to say right in front of my face too” said Shin Hye. Min Jung sighed deeply and said “ Very well “ then she faced Minho but before she can say anything, Minho said “ Stop now Min Jung. We will lead to nowhere. Just accept the fact that I am happy that I found Shin Hye. Last night, I almost lost her and for the first time in my life, I was afraid and at the same time, I hated you more for hurting her that much. We can never go back to what were before. I think can’t even be friends but I want you to move on” then he held Shin Hye’s hand and said to Min Jung “ I will never let go of this hand. Not today, not now. You chose to let go of the hands that used to held you like this and it was your choice. But right now, at this very moment,  I am choosing her. “ and then he looked at Shin Hye “ I am sorry for dragging you here, but I don’t want you to doubt me again and I don’t want to cause you unnecessary pain because I love you so much “ then he hugged her tight.

 

 

Shin hye was so happy upon hearing that from Minho but at the same time, looking at Min Jung, who was In tears, she felt pain. She pull free from Minho’s embrace and face Min Jung “I don’t know what happened between you and Oppa and I know it doesn’t concern me anymore, but I hope you stop th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter