Awakening

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho left his book inside Shin Hye’s bag. Since Krystal & Min Hyuk was still there, she decided to bring it to Min ho’s dorm in order to surprise him. She seldom’s visit him there and she thought it will be a nice surprise for him.

 

When she arrived, she saw two figures hugging each other. Then the girl suddenly kissed the boy. When she moved a little closer. It was Minho and the girl was Min Jung. She cannot believe her own eyes what she just saw.

 

When their eyes met, Minho was so surprised to see her. She run as fast as she could but Minho caught her and grabbed her hands. He immediately hugged her “ Please don’t be misled. I swear, nothing happened “ he said. Shin Hye can’t control the tears flowing down on her face. When Minho saw it, he even hugged her tight. “Shin Hye, don’t do this. I swear, nothing happened. She was there when I arrived and she flung herself to me. I didn’t even hug her back. Please, don’t do this to me” he begged. Shin Hye was trying to free herself from Minho’s embrace. She was silent. She doesn’t know what to do or say. She needs some time to think. After seeing that scene, she can’t think straight.

 

“ I meant to surprise you  but instead, I got the biggest surprise of my life” she said. “ I just said earlier never to doubt me and my love for you “ said Minho, the he added “Come on, we need to talk” then Minho led her to their dorm. Min Jung was not there anymore. He get the key from his pocket and opened the door.

 

He was still holding her hand, not wanting to let he go and led her inside. Shin Hye sat on the sofa and was too quiet. Minho doesn’t know what to do. He was just staring at her. Then he saw her tears and trying to hide it from him by wiping it immediately. Minho sat on the center table, he was sitting across Shin Hye. She was not looking at him. Minho cupped her face and still they were not making any eye contact. Minho just pulled Shin Hye and hugged her real tight. “ If you’re mad, tell me. If you want to hit, then do so. But please don’t cry. It breaks my heart to see you cry specially if I’m the cause “ he said while gently her back. Shin Hye wrapped her arms around his waist and finally gave in. She really cried. Seeing Minho with another woman let alone his ex-girlfriend hugging and kissing is too much for her to handle.

 

When she finally stopped crying, Minho looked at her and said “ Now, can we talk?” She nodded and she still clung to him, not wanting to let go. “ Please believe what I’m going to say. I’ve moved on Shin Hye. I don’t love her anymore. The love I’m feeling for you right now doesn’t even compare. You’ve  helped me to move on. Please trust me Shin Hye. I told myself that I will always protect you but I guess I failed on this one. I wasn’t able to protect you from this kind of pain “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter