In Time

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Choi congratulated the whole team for a very successful presentation. He asked all team leads to proceed to the small meeting room. They need to convene for the next steps. All of them were there already while Shin Hye was still in her room. She was talking to her mom and she was crying. Her dad was rushed to the hospital. He had a heart attack. She needs to go to the hospital. She entered the meeting room and Minho knew that she’s not ok. She went straight to Mr. Choi and explained what happened. Then she excused herself.

 

 

She just took her bag and went straight towards the elevator. While she was waiting, she called again her mom and it breaks her heart how she cries “Oma, just keep calm. I’m coming. Appa will be ok” and then she ended their conversation. Minho came to her. “What happened” he asked. She just shook her head. And then Minho put his hands on her shoulders, “I am asking you what happened. Why are you crying?” he asked again. Then Shin Hye broke down “ Appa, he was rushed to the hospital. Heart attack. They say his condition is not good” and then Minho hugged her.”Shhh, don’t cry. Everything will be ok” and then she wrapped her arms around him. “Im so afraid, Oppa. I’m afraid to lose my dad” then it’s too late … she called him Oppa. The elevator opened and Minho  led her inside. He didn’t let go of her hand. “Wait here, I’m going to get my car” said Minho. “No need I’ll just get a taxi” she said. “Don’t argue” then he left. When he returned , Shin Hye was still there standing and waiting for him. He went out of the car to assist Shin Hye. She was quiet.” I didn’t know whats running in her mind “ Minho thought.

 

 

When they reached the hospital parking lot, Shin Hye went out and  just stood outside the car. She’s too afraid to know what will happen to her dad. Minho held her hand “It’s ok, I am here” he said. Then they went inside the hospital. Her mom was seating there, waiting for the doctors advise. Her dad was out of danger already but still in ICU until his vitals becomes normal. Shin Hye hugged her mom. Then she just noticed that Minho was with them “ Minho, how are you? Why? Are you back together?” she asked, a little confused “Hello Omoni, I am fine. I am now working with Shin Hye and no, were not yet back together, Omoni, not yet” and then Shin Hye’s mom hugged Minho and whispered  “ We have a lot of talking to do, one of these days” and then Minho said “ Yes, Omoni, I’ll look forward to that” and then a couple of doctors came and explained her dad’s condition. Good thing he was brought immediately. It was doctors order that the last thing he need is to be stressed. It’s not good for his heart.

 

 

Shin Hye asked her mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter