Revelation

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woah!!! so many comments. thank you chingus...

========================================================================

 

Minho brought Shin Hye to her house. Her parents were there. He carried her and lay her in bed. “This girl, what’s with her. Drinking like this “ said her mom then looked at Minho “Thanks for bringing her home” and then asked him to go down while she change Shin Hye’s clothes. 

 

Her dad was there, watching TV. “Good Evening aboeji. How are you? I just brought Shin Hye home. She had too much drink at the party”said Minho. “Thank you for bringing her home. She never learn. I remember when you two broke up, I always fetch her since she cannot go home. Good thing Krystal would  always call me” then he smiled. “Have you talked already? Have you ironed out your differences?” her dad asked. “Not yet, she wont give me a chance , aboeji” said Minho. Then her dad looked at Minho “My daughter really loves you a lot. During your stay in Boston, I often hear her cry in her room at night. She didn’t tell anyone about what she feels. I think you don’t even know this. She tries to keep a strong face for you. She supported your ambition because she loves you and she’s willing to do anything for you. Did you know she went to Boston?” her dad asked Minho. “No, I didn’t knew that aboeji. When was that?” he asked. “A week before you received the divorce letter. I knew about the divorce. Sorry for lying but I love my daughter and I don’t want her to be hurt again. She didn’t tell me what happened in Boston but I know it painful enough for her to let you go. I saw how she struggled and I’m glad she was able to hurdle all the difficulties she gone through” then there was silence. “Minho, can I ask you a favour?” said her dad. “What is it aboeji?” said Minho. “Whatever happens, don’t make my daughter be sad again. If you want to give it another try, don’t give up on her. She’s stubborn and you may face difficulty in order to gain her trust again, but please stay by her side. But if you’re not serious, I am telling you now, leave her alone. She’d been through hell and heaven help me, I don’t want to see her like that again” said her dad. 

 

“Aboeji, I know how much you love Shin Hye and I am sorry because I just accepted her decision. I didn’t woo her. Must be my pride. But all those years, while making myself a name in Boston, I wasn’t happy. I would always drunk my self in order to sleep. I always see how I ruined her life. I guess I  am weak myself and I am really sorry for hurting your daughter”he said, in tears. “When I came back to Seoul few weeks ago, I look forward to the day that we will meet again. Be back in each others arms. I know it’s impossible but it’s what I anticipated. I promise you, aboeji, I will never hurt your daughter again. I know I’ve wasted 5 years of our life, but the lessons we learned over the years will make our love more stronger” 

 

After their man to man talk, Minho left Shin Hye’s house. He was happy because he was able to talk to her dad and it’s a start. He intends to pursue Shin Hye, until she opens up to him. 

 

The following day, Minho was getting ready for his dinner with Sandra. They met in a restaurant. However, when he arrived, they weren’t alone. Sandra was accompanied by her husband. She smiled when she saw him. “Oppa, how are you? oh, this is my husband, Phil. He’s an American and he is also an architect” she said and the two men acknowledge each other. “When did you arrived Sandra? And I see your pregnant already? “ he said. “We arrived a week ago and since we’re here for a vacation only, I thought I should give you a visit” then she added, “Btw, where’s your wife? Shin Hye right?” then he wryly smiled “We’re divorced already” he said. “What happened? Why? “ she asked. “5 years ago, well almost 6. Remember after our party when we passed the board exam, a week after that, I received a divorce letter from her lawyer” said Minho. Sandra was silent. She was shaking. Then she said to her husband “Honey, can we talk for a while. I just need to say something private to him” and then her husband left. 

 

“What is it Sandra?” he asked. “Oppa, I don’t know if it’s connected to what happened to you but I made a huge mistake and I don’t know if you can still forgive me. This maybe the reason why she made that decision” Sandra said. She confessed how she called Shin Hye, and all the nasty things she said, about the video call where she kissed Minho, the phone call and last was during the visit of Shin Hye to Boston. Minho was just staring at her. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter