Encounter

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were all waiting for their high and mighty new Architect. That’s what Shin Hye is calling him. It’s almost 4pm now and until now, no signs of her boss and their new architect. 

 

She just took the time to finish her design. Since she was doing the miniature designs, she’s very particular with every detail. This is one thing she liked about her job. Her boss trust her and she can do freely what she wants. 

 

Then her boss Jin Choi, came. “Shin Hye, please be in the conference room in 5 minutes. He’s here” sounding too excited. “ Got it boss, I’ll just finish this” and then she just continued with what she’s doing. It will be hard to leave. She was leaning over the miniature so she’s not aware someone is watching her.

 

 

Behind her back, he is looking at the figure leaning over something. He’s 100% sure, he knows her. 5 years since their divorce and he will see her here. She was wearing rather a short skirt that when she leans over, part of her thigh were exposed already. This is the very day he has been waiting for. As he was about to approach her, someone went out of the room. He hid himself and that person was familiar. It was Kim Hyun Joong, her classmate in college “ Yah, Shin Hye, our boss is furious. Come on” he said. “Well, whoever he was, what makes him think that he is so damned special. Do we have to flung ourselves in his feet? Such VIP treatment “ and they went inside the room.

 

 

So she didn’t know that I’m the new architect , he said to himself. Minho smiled. This is going to be interesting. And now he’s headed to the conference room.

 

Shin Hye was carrying a cup of coffee when the door opened. She can’t believe it. She just stood still. After 5 years, he was standing in front of her. He looked at her, his expression amused. With all her nervousness, she dropped the cup. She didn’t even felt the pain it caused since it was hot. She held on to a chair to stop herself from falling. Hyun Joong came to her rescue and check her feet. She whispered “ Don’t say a word please, not a word “ then he led her to sit beside him. He took couple of wipes to clean her legs and shoes brought by the incident. She cannot look at him. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter