Epilogue

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to finish this story, sorry Chingus...  As I was drafting succeeding chapters, I just want to preserve their happiness. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to write story for our MinShin. You're such an awesome reader. I will still write new fanfics and please support me... Love yah...

=================================================================================================

 

Shin Hye was staring at their 3 month old baby boy. They named him Lee Dae Jung. He really looked like his dad. Then their baby smiled while sleeping. She was in tears watching her son. Then she heard someone opened their door. She knew it must be Minho. She wiped her tears and she left the nursery to welcome her husband.

 

“I’m home” said Minho and gave her a hug and a swift kiss. “How’s our Dae Jung” asked Minho. “Well, he was soundly sleeping” and then they went to the nursery. Both of them were so happy looking at their cute angel. Everything was so peaceful and perfect. “Come on, let’s eat while this little tyke is sleeping” said Shin Hye. 

 

She asked their household help to watch over Dae Jung while they were having their dinner. Minho was saying how his day was. Shin Hye decided to take an indefinitely from work. She wants to resign but Mr. Choi would not release her so sometimes, she work from home. She wants to be the best mom and wife for her family. 

 

After dinner, they decided to go for a walk outside their village. They were walking hand in hand, fingers entwined. “Do you have any regrets marrying me again ?” asked Minho. Shin Hye looked at him and said, “No, If I have to do it again, then I’ll do it. How about you?” then he smiled. “Of course I don’t have any regrets. I have a lovely and loving wife, I have Dae Jung. You two are my life” and then he put his hands on her shoulders as they continue to walk. 

 

Then Minho said, “I have something to tell you. I have to go to Dubai. Probably for a month. This is the last leg of our design so I have to visit the site” and then Shin Hye said, “It’s only a month, no worries”  but then Minho said “ I already talked to my mom and to your parents. They are willing to take care of Dae Jung for a month. I want you to come with me. Think of it as our 3rd honeymoon” and then Shin Hye laughed “Do I have a choice?” and then he said “No, you don’t have a choice. You have been a terrific mom to Dae Jung and a wife to me, sacrificing your career for us. I don’t want you to think that because we have Dae Jung, my love has wavered. In fact, everyday, it grows deeper and deeper. And I am so lucky” and he hugged her and kissed her. 

 

They spent one month in Dubai. Shin Hye will always call her parents or his mom to check on Dae Jung. She was crying since she missed her son so much but she’s happy also to be with her husband. As soon as Dae Jung can travel already, she promised she wont leave him again. Minho, despite his busy schedule in Dubai still finds time to date her, go to different tourist sites and she even helped him with his project. One time Mr. Choi called and she told him that she’s doing it for free and then Mr.Choi said, “No you’re doing it for the love of Minho “ and she just couldn’t agree more. 

 

Time passes by so fast, Dae Jung celebrated his 5th birthday. Shin Hye lit up the candles of his birthday cake and their visitors started to sing a happy birthday song. Minho was carrying their daughter Eun Jung who is only 2 years old. 

 

They have many guest, mostly their colleagues. Shin Hye was waiting for her guest. Few minutes later, she arrived together with her daughter who is just few month older than Dae Jung. Shin Hye smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter