Hot Choco topped with a smile

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho will be going to college. That time, Shin Hye and Krystal was on their Junior high already. He didn’t text her again. So Shin Hye thought he was just playing around with her. She didn’t text him as well. She heard from Krystal that he passed the entrance exam and he will be living in a boarding school again. 

 

Instead of thinking about Minho, she just focused herself on her study. It was her diversion. She felt that it was just an infatuation. She was still in her high school so it’s just normal. She met other boys but she’s not really interested. Not because she’s starting to like Minho but because her priority is to graduate from High School and study college. It was her dream and so is Krystal.

 

Years went by so fast. It’s their graduation already and with all her hard work, she got the highest final rating among all students. During their graduation, she received several awards and certificates . Her dad and mom were so proud of her. Krystal did also a good job, landing among the top 10 students. Their family decided to just have one celebration. After graduation ceremony, they will just eat in a restaurant.

 

While Shin Hye was in the stage, getting her awards, her attention was caught by someone who were taking pictures of her. It was Lee Min Ho. During her speech, he was also taking video and pictures of her. There were instances that she’ll be distracted by his presence but after few seconds, she’ll come to her senses. 

 

After the ceremony, their  respective families just met in the restaurant. All were chatting about how proud they were for Shin Hye & Krystal while Minho was silent. He will steal glances at her, then she will look on the other side. After ordering, she excused herself and she went to the comfort room. She just looked at herself in the mirror and she is really nervous, seeing him again. When she went out of the comfort room, Minho was there, waiting for her. “Hello teddy bear. Congratulations. I didn’t know that teddy bears are smart?” he “ Yah, you’re starting it again “ then she became serious. “So why are you here? “ she asked. “ It’s vacation time and I meant to assist Krystal on her review for the entrance exam. You passed already right? but she needs to retake it. Mom was furious when she failed the exam. Good thing she’s friend with the administrator” he explained. “Ok, so well be school mates in college “ said Shin Hye. “Yah, see you around in school “ he said then left her. “Just like that? “ she said to herself? “ you didn’t even ask how I was” she was too pissed at Minho. When she returned, she acted like nothing happened and chatting happily with Krystal and with their parents. “Shin Hye, you’re particularly Happy tonight “ said her mom “ Of course Omma, I am really happy. We will be college next year and we heard that there are really cute boys from the University “ said Shin Hye and both she and Krystal giggled. On the other hand, Minho was just looking at her. His expression was unreadable.

 

After their dinner, goodbyes were said. And both families went straight to their car. Minho tapped her shoulder and said “ I forgot, this is my graduation gift for you “ and left. When she opened it, it was a necklace with teddy bear pendant. She looked at the card “ This one is too cute and so is the recipient. Happy Graduation Shin Hye… Minho “

 

When she went to her room, she put the necklace on and she can’t help but smile. Then she suddenly reminded herself “ Yah, Shin Hye, this is just a gift. Don’t be misled” then she removed the necklace and place it on her jewellery box.

 

Krystal was too busy with her review that they rarely see each other. She just used her free time going to parks, sketching or drawing . She will just use her bike, bring along her sketch pad and pencils and foods and she’ll drift into a world of her own.

 

She was too engrossed  with her drawing when she didn’t noticed that someone was watching her. When she lifted her head and turned to him, he smiled at her. “Hello Miss. Sorry for staring. I just cant help but be amazed with your drawing. I’m Kim Hyun Joong “ he said. “ No problem. Thanks for appreciating my drawing. I’m Park Shin Hye “ she introduced herself. “Can I sit down with you” he asked. “Sure, no problem “ she said.

 

Then they started to talk about paintings and drawings. It seems they share common interest. They discovered also they will be going into same University . Hyun Joong is 2nd Year College in Seoul National University while she’s an incoming fresh man .  They exchanged numbers and that night he texted her.”Shin hye, let’s meet again sometime. I really had fun talking to you “ and then she answered “Yah, me too but I cannot meet you again. I don’t know you too well” she replied. Then he replied again “Ok then, I’ll wait until we start to go to school so you’ll know me better “. She smiled because he respected her decision.

 

It was the first day of college and she and Krystal were classmates in some minor class. Minho toured them around the university

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter