Business or Pleasure

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your comments and suggestions... I think I need a co-author. You are so good chingus... Thanks for reading... I will try to incorporate your suggestions. We'll see as the story progresses... I need to re-watch BTS and Heirs to have some inspiration and also to lurk in soompi. 

============================================================================================

Shin Hye was still sleeping when her father woke up. He shook her shoulders so that she’ll wake up. Shin Hye straightened herself and smiled at her dad. “Appa, how are you? You gave us a scare?” she said. “I’m sorry, my dear, but your Appa is not getting any younger. Where’s your mom?” he asked. “She’ll be here soon. I texted her to cook food. Got doctor’s order that you can eat but soft diet only. And you know I cannot eat hospital food” said Shin Hye then she added “Do you want something?” 

 

“I want to talk to you about Lee Min Ho. He was here last night, right?” then she nodded. “Are you two….” Then Shin hye cut in “No , Appa. Were not. I don’t know. I’m still afraid. And besides, he doesn’t say anything. I guess I was a coward then. Too immature and too obsessed with love and with him. Appa, promise me, you’ll not tell this to Omma or even to Minho” Shin hye pleaded, then her dad said “All I want is for you to be happy, my dear, and I’ll do anything that will make you happy” and then Shin Hye held her dad’s hand and squeezed it, “ I love you, Appa. Be strong, ok?” then she smiled at him. 

 

Moments later, her mom came. She noticed that she was carrying only her handbag “Omma, didn’t you bring anything? I haven’t eaten yet” and then the door opened again. Minho was carrying their things. She looked at her mom who just shrugged her shoulders. Shin Hye was silent. She didn’t even looked at Minho. He went straight to her dad and greeted him “Good Morning ,aboeji, hope you are ok now”. and then her dad just nod. There was an awkward silence and Shin Hye went to her dad and said “Appa, I’ll just go home for a while. I’ll be back later this afternoon” then she turned to her mom “ I’ll return this afternoon so you can go home” then she took her bag and left the room, leaving her parents and Minho inside. She was waiting for the elevator when Minho went to her side and said  “I’ll bring you home” then Shin Hye said “No, thank you. We’ve bothered you enough” then when the elevator opened, Minho still joined her. He was smiling. He thought he’ll always get what he wants, Shin hye said to herself. 

 

Upon reaching the lobby, as soon as they stepped out of the elevator, Minho held her hand. She was struggling, but he said “Stop being childish” then he smiled at her and led her to the parking lot. He opened the door and let her in. Shin Hye has been quiet during the entire journey. Minho was looking at her from time to time. She would either close her eyes or just look outside the window. “Do you want something to eat?” he asked. “No, please just take me home” and then she closed her eyes again. Instead of going home, Minho headed to a different direction. “Yah, you missed a turn. This is not the way to our house” she shouted. “ We will not be going to your home yet. You and I need to talk” he said firmly. 

 

“We have nothing to talk about” said Shin Hye. “You think so? We need to settle everything once and for all” he said. “There’s nothing to settle. We’ve settled everything 5 years ago and you signed the divorce paper, thus, whatever we had before has been closed already. It’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter