Love Bug

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, despite drinking some medicine, she’s really not feeling well. Krystal will not be staying at their boarding house since they will be doing a project with her classmates. “Are you ok? Do you want me to just stay with you?“ said Krystal. “I’m ok. Besides, you’ll miss doing your project. Don’t worry about me. This is just simple colds. I’ll just take another medicine later “ said Shin Hye. When she went to school, she was a little dizzy but since she have to submit the report she prepared the other night, she has no choice but to go to school. After passing the report to her professor, she asked permission if she can go to the clinic. She’ll just get some medicine. When the doctor checked her temperature, it was not just mere colds. She have fever already. She was advised to rest for a while and then she’ll just be excused in her classes today. Good thing, she only have PE class and another minor subject class today. Their school doctor gave an excuse letter to her professor.

 

She must have slept for some time now. She felt someone was touching her forehead. When she opened her eyes, it was Minho. “ Yah, why didn’t you tell me you were sick" he exclaimed. " I wasn’t this morning. Just colds  but what are you doing here? Don't you have classes? “ she asked. “I only have one class today. Good thing Krystal texted me. She said to take care of you since she’ll be staying to her friends house tonight. Do you feel better? Do you want to go to the dorm? “ he asked. She nodded. Too weak to speak. Then when she was about to stand up, he scooped her in his arms. “Yah, this is embarrassing. Put me down” she pleaded. “No, you’re too sick to walk” he said.

 

Shin Hye was about to die from embarrassment. While they were passing through the corridors, his friends were shouting “ Yah Min Ho, let her walk” then some were saying “Can I carry her too” “Let me help you” … he just smiled. But Shin Hye covered her face in his chest. Then she said “Why do you have to do this. This is embarrassing “ she said. “I don’t care” he said. Then Shin Hye lifted her head and looked at  him. He was really serious. Then they passed by KHJ who just stared at them.

 

When they reached her dorm, she asked Minho to put her down so she can open the door. She took it from her bag and opened it. She entered the room and Minho held her arms. Then he put her straight to bed. He went to their kitchen to get water and help her drink medicine. “Thank You, Minho ssi. I am ok. I’ll  just sleep “ then she just lay on her bed and pulled her blanket. “Just lock the door when you leave” she said. She closed her eyes and she dozed off to sleep. Must be the effect of the medicine.

 

Minho didn’t left. He looked at their medicine cabinet and luckily , there’s  a thermometer. When he took her temperature, it registered 38.9 . “She’s really sick “ then he look for a towel, dampen it and wipe her face and  neck to make her temp go down. He was doing it from time to time, constantly checking her temperature. It was still high. He was watching her sleep. She shows signs of discomfort. She will call her mom, then she will cry. She might be dreaming. He said to himself. He her hair. Her hair so smooth and even her skin. He was touching her face. She was like an angel sleeping. He leaned over , his face few inches from her then he placed a kiss on her forehead. Then not satisfied with that, he planted a soft kiss on her lips. A sweet smile curved . She was still asleep and probably dreaming. “I’m beginning to like you everyday, Shin Hye” he said. 

 

He left a note on her side table. “I’ll be back. I’ll just buy some fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter