Opposite sides of the World

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stayed in Shin Hye’s house after their trip to Jeju. It’s the most practical since Minho will be leaving soon. It was vacation already. Shin Hye is an incoming 3rd year student already. It will not be practical to move with Minho in Boston. Besides, it will be too costly and it will be hard for her. She can speak English but it will be one of her concerns. Unlike Minho who is quite fluent. Shin Hye was alone in her room. Minho just went to school to get the final requirements he need for his scholarship. 

 

They’ve been married for almost 3 weeks and they see to it that they make the most out of it. They go out for dates, amusement park, dining out, seeing movies, going to beaches. They want to create more memories of being together. Shin hye took out her sketch pad while waiting for Minho. She took out her celphone and log-in in her SNS... She looked at the wedding picture she posted and started to sketch their picture. Every of her pencil, tears were forming. He will be leaving in 2 days time. She wants to make their parting as easy as possible but the more she thinks of it, the harder for her to bear. When he arrived, she didn’t notice him. He peeped into her drawing and when she looked up, she smiled at him, and showed him her sketch. He wrapped his hands around her and kissed the hollow of her neck “ Hmmm, I’m going to miss this spot” and then he kneeled beside her, “ It’s just two years Honey, with the modern technology, Skype, facetime and all, we will be able to hurdle 2 years “ And then he stood up and pulled her towards the bed. She was sitting on his lap. “Just focus on your studies. Don’t flunk ok? You’ll be majoring soon” he said. His wife was quiet. She just wrapped her arms around his neck “ Honey, can we stay like this for an hour?” she said. “ I want us to cuddle like this “ and then she was trying to control her tear. Minho heard her sob. And he just her back. “ I’m sorry for making this hard for you, Honey but I promise to be strong. I know this is your dream and I cannot be selfish but It’s so hard “ said Shin Hye. 

 

Then Minho slightly pushed Shin Hye and led her to sit in the bed “What’s in your list?” He asked. Then she smiled and said “Watch scary movie in a car park, just like in Hollywood movies, then I want to try eating ice cream tower, then when you come back from Boston, I’ll tell my complete list. Her mom called them, time for dinner. 

 

After their dinner, Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter