First & Last

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, it’s their wedding day. Shin Hye was walking down the aisle. She’s the most beautiful bride. Most of their close friends were there and their relatives. It was really simple. Thanks to her mom, who has been very supportive from the preparations, food, venue ,even her gown and her entourage. 

 

When Minho saw her walk down the aisle, he was teary eyed. He really love this woman and he’s really lucky to be his first boyfriend. She was really glowing. When she reached the altar, Minho was in tears and so is Shin Hye. He took her hand and led her in front. As the ceremony started, Minho was constantly checking on her. Glancing at his wife then pressing her hands. He was really smiling as if he won the jackpot. 

 

After giving out their wedding vows, the priest then now announced “ By the power vested in me, by the Holy Catholic Church, I now pronounce you, Husband & Wife “ and then he smiled and said to Minho “ I know this is the part you have been waiting for, you may kiss you wife” and then everyone clapped and giggled with  that announcement. 

 

Minho lifted her chin and planted a soft kiss on Shin Hye who has been very shy and then when she thought it was over, Minho placed his hand on her nape and the other one on her waist and tilted her down to even kiss her more, causing their audience to even clap and shouted “ more”. The bride was blushing as she smacked his arms. Then Minho hugged her and whispered “ I love you so much, my beautiful and blushing wife “ and then kissed her again. 

 

From the church, they headed to the reception. There was a program hosted by Krystal where in their friends and relatives shared trivia about  each other. Krystal started it “ When they met, they were like cats and dogs. They were always bickering. And for I time, I never thought that they will ended up like this. But even then, I knew they liked each other. My brother would always ask me about her, if he has boyfriend. And when I will tell him that she has suitors, he will throw pillow at me. Good thing, I am a nice sister. But don’t you think I am being abused by them?” then the crowd agreed with her “ but honestly, since I know them both, I never see them this happy and I hope they will continue to be like this for the rest of their lives. “Oppa, please do not hurt my friend. She’s just childish but she’s cute right? “ and then everyone laughed “ But honestly, Just love each other, and trust each other. Everything else will follow” and then she hugged them both. 

 

After that, her parents, Minho’s mom and some of his friends followed. It was a mixture of happiness and at the same time embarrassment for the two since their secrets are being revealed. 

 

Then it was time for the newly married couple to say something about each other. Shin Hye started by showing her wedding ring “ Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter