Bucket List

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’ve been together for almost a year now and Shin Hye has been planning on how they will be celebrating their 1 year anniversary. She wants it to be different. But she’s getting hard time planning for it. She will be needing Krystal’s help to surprise Minho. 

 

Minho was called by the Dean of Architecture. When he arrived in his office, the dean was every excited. “ Come in, Mr. Lee. I have a good news for you. Have a seat “ Remember when I asked you last time to fill up the application form for Boston Architectural College? Well, I received a letter from them. And you passed the scholarship” and he hand over the letter to Minho. He can’t believe it. It was his dream to Study in Boston. It’s the top architectural school in US and in the world. When he read the letter, he will be staying in Boston for the remaining 2 years of his college years. When every thing was settled, he left the office of their dean. He was really happy being given that prestigious scholarship. 

 

He called his Mom. She was very happy and proud of his son. Then he texted Shin Hye. She’s not answered since she still has class. “Can we meet after your class? I’m here at our usual place?” then after 30 mins she replied “ Sorry, Oppa, I have class. I just received your text. I’m on my way” she answered. 

 

She was heading towards their usual place when he overheard some of his classmates” Minho is so lucky , receiving a scholarship from Boston. Way cool “ they said. She was contemplating. This maybe the reason why Minho wants to talk to her. 

 

She saw Minho already. He was smiling at her. Shin Hye thought, he must be really happy. She waved at him and sat beside him. Minho held her hand and showed the letter from BAC. She read it and she was happy for her boyfriend. “You’re so cool Oppa, I’m so proud of you” then she hugged him. “I’m so lucky to have a handsome, intelligent and really cool boyfriend” said Shin Hye. But Minho could sense also something different in her voice. On Shin Hye’s mind, they will be apart for 2 years, but she needs to support him. The thought of him leaving is something that’s bothering her but she will not show it to Minho. “Are you ok , Shin Hye?” asked Minho. “ Of course Oppa. I am happy for you “ then she turned her back on him. She just felt tears falling from her eyes. Minho shifted his position to the other side and lifted her chin. “It will only be two years, Shin Hye and we will still see each other during holidays “ said Minho.” I know Oppa, and I will support you on this one. Don’t worry about me. This is just a natural reaction but I’m really ok “ and she forced a smile for him. 

 

Later that day, Shin Hye texted Minho that she will be late. She will be needing to finish her term papers due for submission. She and her group mates agreed to stay in the dorm of her other classmates. It was past 11pm when they finished. Shin Hye’s phone was on silent mode so she wasn’t able to read Minho’s messages and his calls. She called him “ Oppa, I’m sorry but my phone is inside my bag. We just  finished the term paper and I’m on my way to the dorm. Don’t worry about me. I have my cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter