I'd Still Say Yes

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho woke up early. He was wearing sweat pants and jacket. He called Shin Hye on the phone who barely slept last night thinking about him. She answered her phone “Yah, it’s only 6am and our call time is 9am” she said in a low and sleepy voice. “Open the door “ said Minho, “Now” and then the line was cut. Shin Hye was too pissed at him. She went straight to the front door where Minho was standing, carrying a breakfast tray. Her anger melted with the sight of him.

 

“Good Morning, if you let me sleep here last night, I should have not  woke you up just to open the door. Don’t complain. Its your fault, ok?” then he smiled and went inside her room. It was a mess and Shin Hye was embarrassed. Minho was a neat freak and seeing her room like this, she knows he will freak out. “Yah, your room is such a mess” and then he placed the tray in the center table and started to fix her stuff. “Hey, stop that. I will fix it later” and then she pulled his hand. “Let’s eat this before it turns cold” she said.

 

They shared the breakfast prepared by Minho. “Even though you just ordered this, thanks for arranging this breakfast” she said. And then Minho took something from his pocket. They will be watching Beyonce’s concert in Tokyo Dome tonight. “Yah, how did you find tickets for her concert? It was sold out 10 mins after it was offered on line” she said. “I have my means” and then Minho said, “Better get dressed or we’ll be late for the conference.

 

Shin Hye cant contain her happiness. Beyonce’ was her favourite singer of all time. She looks forward to the concert rather than the conference. The latter part of the conference were just awarding of the certificates and awarding of the top 3 Firms. KHM was part of the top 3 and Shin Hye & Minho received the award. They were so happy. As soon as they get back on their seats, they informed Mr. Choi and he was just too happy with the result.

 

The conference has been concluded and the emcee for the said event called Minho. Shin Hye look at the program. He doesn’t have any slot anymore for Day 3. She wondered why he was being called in front. Minho was standing there already  and he didn’t use the podium. Then he started  his speech “ You must be wondering what am I doing here. After all, the conference was concluded already. But I asked the permission of the organizers. I need to do this or else, I wont get this chance anymore. She was playing hard to get and the only means to woo her is to seek assistance from you guys. 

 

“I met this girl when she was just in middle high school. At that time, I think I fall in love with her but unfortunately, I have a girl friend  and she’s too young but I know, she likes me a lot” and then the people laughed. They were curious who is this girl. Then he continued “ When I first met her, I got the biggest confession of my life, she said she likes me and I just tried to , I know it was awkward. Soon enough, we began hanging out, bickering and being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter