Beginning Today

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While preparing for their wedding, both of them decided to live together. They were practically married couples and their parents agreed. They also informed KHM about their relationship and Mr. Choi was just too happy for them.

 

They were able to find a house. All they got to do is to buy furniture. Minho just wants to buy online however, Shin Hye being an interior designer wants to ensure she’ll handle the interior design of their house. It was a 4 bedroom house and they were just glad that the location was near their parents house.

 

Minho has been out of the office since he was busy facilitating the Incheon Project. Since Shin Hye was done with the design, they were just waiting for the commissioning and then her job will start. It was also 7pm and she was waiting for Minho to fetch her. While waiting, she was finishing the design of their house. Currently, they only have few furnitures since they want the design to be finished before buying new ones.

 

An hour has passed and Minho haven’t arrived yet. She tried calling his phone and it was out of reach. She tried calling his colleagues and they say Minho left early. She was furious why he was late. He would normally text her. And now she’s pissed. She hates it when she doesn’t know his whereabouts.

 

Minho was having a meeting with Mr. Choi. It was rather urgent. “Minho, this project in Dubai is a huge project and I want you to handle this. But given the project duration, you’ll need to stay there until the building is fully constructed” he said. “But Mr. Choi, can you assign it to other architects? Right now, my hands is full. I have so many projects here in Seoul as well” he said. “Yes, but this one is a major project. You can assign the projects in Seoul to other architect but this one, you have to handle this. This is huge” said Mr. Choi. “I’ll discuss this first with Shin Hye. We just got back together , and then we’ll be separated again?”

 

Minho arrived in the office around 10 pm and Shin Hye was there. She slept already. Her face buried in her throw pillow. “Shin Hye, I’m here. Sorry , I am late” he said. “No, you’re super late. Its already 10 pm” she said in an angry voice and added “You didn’t even text or call me” then Minho hugged her “I’m sorry, come on let’s go. I’ll make up to you” then he remembered what Mr. CHoi said. At her present condition, he can’t bear to break this new. Probably tomorrow when she’s calmer already.

 

When they arrived at their house, Shin Hye was not talking to him. She immediately went to their room, took shower and went to bed. Minho did the same and lay beside her. He shifted her position so that she was facing Minho. “Come on, open your eyes, I know you’re not sleep yet “ he said but Shin Hye continued to close her eyes. “Ok, so you’re doing this deliberately” and then he started to tickle her and that made her laugh. “Stop it, ok , I give up. But I hate you, making me wait for hours. I didn’t even had dinner” she complained. And then Minho looked at her and said “I am really sorry. My bad. Come on, let’s get something to eat?” he said. “You didn’t have dinner yet?” she asked. “I did but since you want one, I’ll prepare something for you” he said. “No, I am not hungry anymore. I just want to sleep” said Shin Hye. “Are you sure you just want to sleep?” he asked, giving Shin Hye a naughtly smile “Yah, stop that “ and then pulled the blanket over their heads. “Come on, I am hungry for you” said Minho and Shin Hye continued to laugh but she was silenced with Minho’s urgent kisses.

 

The following day, Minho just brought her to the office while he needs to go to the site. Before she go down from the car, Minho said, “Promise, I will be here early then let’s have dinner. We need to discuss something” and then Shin Hye said “Discuss what ?” and then he leaned and kissed her “Later” and she just nodded and went out of the car.

 

Upon going to the office, she bumped into Mr. Choi. “Shin Hye, did you and Minho talked about the Project in Dubai? “ he asked. “Dubai? No, I didn’t know about it?” she said. “Ah, ok, I think he haven’t discussed it yet. Well, he was tasked to lead the Project in Dubai. He’ll be there probably 3 years since it’s a huge one” Shin Hye was shocked upon learning this. Then Mr. Choi added “You must convince him to go to Dubai. KHM needs him “ and then she left Shin Hye.

 

When she reached her office, she remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter