Heartquake

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV

"Annyeong Sun Min and Hea Woo ah." I said as both girls got in. I drove to Hea Woo's home first and dropped her off. 

"Sun Min ah, do you want to go home?" I asked as I drove off.

"Neh oppa." She replied, sounding tired. I nodded and pulled up in front of our house. I helped her out of the car and took her school bag. I unlocked the door, turned the lights on and ran up to her bedroom and threw her bag on her bed. I ran down again and slowly helped her up the stairs.

"Thanks oppa." She thanked. I smiled and went down to the kitchen as she changed out of her uniform. I opened the fridge and got out some meat, vegetables and made dinner for her. She came down as I was cooking.

"Oppa, come, I'll do it." Sun Min said,laughing. I looked around. The kitchen was a mess now after I had stepped into it. I grinned sheepishly. Yeah, I was a disaster at the kitchen. But I looked at her leg. She caught me staring and sighed. "Oppa, I'll be just FINE. Now get out of the kitchen before you set the kitchen alight. Annyeong oppa!" She said as she left the crutches leaning on the dining table and limped over to where I was. I raised an eyebrow and she laughed.

"Arasso arasso. Be careful alright? I shall be going now. Call me if you need to, arasso?" I said as I left the kitchen. She nodded and I left the kitchen and headed for my bedroom. I grabbed a few of my belongings and a few books and left the house.

I was driving when my phone suddenly rang. I pulled up outside a shop and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Heechul ah? Can you get some food and rice? Like some kimchi or something. There's basically nothing in this home that I can cook!" Leeteuk said worriedly.

"Yah hyung! What are you doing awake?" I asked.

"Ryeowook called to ask me to cook dinner." He said.

"Arasso arasso. I will get the food. Now go sleep." I ordered and hung up.

I made a stop at the grocer's on my way back to the dorm and picked up enough kimchi for 10 people, a bag of rice, meat for 10 people and some vegetables.

After I got the food, I went back to the dorm. I dumped the bags of food on the dining table and went into Leeteuk's room. He was wide awake.

"Heechul, you're back. Good." He said, getting up from his bed. I followed him into the kitchen.

"Does your ankle still hurt?" He asked suddenly. Hmm. Good question, I hadn't felt it hurt at all.

"Ani. I'm fine now." I said. Leeteuk hyung smiled as he prepared the food. He didn't bother asking me to help. He knew I was bad at cooking.

Sun Min's POV

After Heechul oppa left and I had finished making the food, I went up to bedroom. I hadn't been home in a long while and suddenly I missed my bed a lot. I the laptop. While waiting, I took the bandages off my hand. The bleeding from the cuts and the wound had stopped already. I sighed. I walked over to a cabinet and took out my diary and started writing.

After an hour of surfing the net, I looked at my watch. It was about 5.30p.m already. My stomach growled and I realised I had not ate lunch. I made my way down to the kitchen slowly when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, this is Seoul Hospital. Is a Miss Han there?" The voice asked.
"I am." I replied.

"Okay, you have an appointment with Doctor Lee on Saturday at 12.30p.m. Okay?" The voice asked.

"Okay." I said and the caller hung up.

I texted Heechul oppa telling him about the appointment and went into the kitchen. The food was slightly cold and I was lazy to heat it up in the microwave so I just started eating.

I was flipping channels on the television when I heard the door ring. I opened the door and saw a pizza delivery guy.

"Miss Han? This is pizza delivery." That guy said, holding out a box.

"But I didn't order any pizza." I said, confused.

"Oh, a Mr Kim told me to deliver it here." He said, handing me the pizza. I nodded and left. Aishh Heechul oppa! Just then my phone rang.

"Sun Min ah! Did you receive the pizza?" Heechul oppa's voice flooded the phone the moment I picked up.

"Neh oppa. But wae?"I asked.

"Cuz I thought you might be hungry. Have it for supper, arasso? Don't walk about too much." He said and hung up before I could even thank him.

Aishh. Typical oppa. Always worrying I would be hungry. Sheesh. He had to get it in his head that I ain't a pig! 

The pizza did come into handy though, as I stayed up late into the night, snacking on the pizza I had heated up in the microwave guiltily and watching dramas.

Heechul's POV

After Leeteuk had finished cooking dinner, he came into my room, where I had gone to when he was cooking. He sat on my bed and watched me used my laptop. Thirty minutes later, he was still just quietly looking at me using my laptop.

"Hyung.. what are you doing here for the past thirty minutes?" I asked after I could not stand the eerie silence. Leeteuk hyung had always been SO talkative.

"Nothing..." He said,shaking his head. I closed my laptop and placed in on my desk. I looked into his eyes and he just stared back. 

"Hyung, why are you zoning out?" I asked. Leeteuk hyung shook his head again and sighed.

"Nothing Heechul... I was just thinking about something." He said finally.

"What? It seems to a big something." I asked curiously.

"That's why it's not for you to know!" He grinned at me and stood up. I pulled him back down.

"No no no. You are not keeping this from me." I said.

Leeteuk hyung laughed and sprinted out of my room. I heard his door slam. I smiled. Well at least he didn't looked so stress now. Truthfully, I was always worried about him. Taking care of 12 boys must be hard, and even harder when he doesn't share his problems. I sighed. I went into his room. He was staring at the ceiling while lying down. I sat on his bed. 

"Heechul ah, why are you so persistant?" Leeteuk hyung asked, sitting up.

"Cuz I'm like that. Now spill." I said.

"Arasso... I was just thinking, what  would our 5th album song be like." He confessed.

I started laughing, really hard. He was thinking so hard, over a song?! Leeteuk hyung stared at me as I laughed, and then started laughing himself.

I walked over to his piano and started playing a song. I heard Leeteuk hyung walk over and correct my posture.

"See Heechul, this is the result of not playing the piano more often." Leeteuk chided as he took over from me and started playing the same song.

I smiled. Just then, the front door opened and the living room became noisy. 

"Let's go out before they break something." Leeteuk hyung said and stopped playing the piano. The last time he had left them in the house alone and I wasn't in, we came back to a house that had broken things scattered all over, Eunhyuk wrestling Ryeowook etc. etc.

******

"Who cooked dinner?" Eunhyuk asked as he helped himself to the various dishes. 

"Leeteuk hyung." Ryeowook replied, mouth full.

I looked at Leeteuk hyung, who wasn't eating anything at all and just picking at his food. "Hyung, why don't you eat?" I asked. He looked up and shook his head. "I'm not hungry. Hope my cooking's not too bad." He said, putting a spoonful of food into his mouth. Everyone shook their heads. "Ani hyung. Your dinner's awesome! Maybe even better than Ryeowook's!" Shindong said, already taking a second helping of rice.

"Yah hyung! Why not YOU cook next time!" Ryeowook protested. Shindong smiled sheepishly and went back to eating. A slight smile formed on Leeteuk hyung's face.

Suddenly, he stood up and left the table for his room. Everyone stopped eating and looked at him. "Hyung, where are you going?" Donghae asked, breaking the silence. "My room. Go back to eating." Leeteuk hyung said as he closed the door of his room softly.

Everyone shrugged and went back to eating. We were all used to Leeteuk hyung's moodswings. He was so unpredictable, so much more sensitive than Yesung.

"Hyung, what's up with Leeteuk hyung? He looks sick." Kyuhyun asked. 

"He is sick." I replied, getting up from the table too. Everyone stopped talking.

"Leeteuk hyung's sick? But why isn't he at the hospital then?" Eunhyuk asked disbelievingly. We all knew that when Leeteuk hyung was in pain or sick, he would just go to the hospital. It was actually weird for once that he didn't go.

"I don't know." I shrugged and made my way back to my room. I called for pizza delivery to Sun Min's home, knowing she was probably gonna stay up late and would probably need a snack. I then went into Leeteuk hyung's room.

"Hyung, why don't you go to the hospital like you always do?" I asked curiously after I made myself comfortable next to him. He was lying on the bed, and looked almost as if he was shivering.

"I don't know. I didn't really feel like getting outside." He said, snuggling deeper into the blankets. I then realised that he was abnormally sick. The fan in his room wasn't even and he was feeling cold?! Five minutes in his room and I was sweating like a pig already.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I asked worriedly. Gosh. It was a thankful thing I was okay now. It would be bad if both of us fell ill, the dorm would be in chaos.

He nodded slightly and sat up slowly. 
"Hyung where are you going?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I'm just going to get some water, and I can get it myself." He said. I smiled slightly, he always hated people treating him as an invalid when he was not feeling well.

"Arasso..." I said.

***************

Leeteuk's POV

I sat up slowly. Ah... my head felt like it was gonna kill me. Damn this stupid flu. And I felt so cold and thristy. It's probably a fever.

"Hyung where are you going?" Heechul asked me. I saw worry flooding his face. 

"I'm just going get some water, and I can get it myself." I said, hoping he would not make me sit down and get that drink of water for me. I needed some fresh air too.

I made my way to the door, and just as I was turning the knob, I felt everything go dark and I started falling.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

HEYYY. I finally got back my laptop! :D:D:D:D

Sorry for the LONGLONGLONG time no updates. :(
I apologize if this paragraph . :( 
If it's getting tad bit boring and long, my apologies. I'm unfortunately the longwinded type. HEHE.

I will update soon. Muackssss.