Day 1 Part 2~!

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Leeteuk's POV

Since we had arrived at this... rural place in the middle of nowhere in Thailand in the late afternoon, our stomachs were rumbling in hunger. We hadn't ate lunch, and barely ate breakfast too. After escaping from my room, and from the hut, I headed towards the kitchens. The sweet aroma of food cooking reached my nose almost instantly. I wandered into the kitchen.

"Annyeong hyung~!" Ryeowook turned around from the stove and smiled at me. I smiled. 

"Annyeong Wookie, what are you cooking?" I asked, edging forward to the messily neat kitchen. Ryeowook shook his head and blocked my way.

"Ani hyung! It's a surprise! Go get Kyuhyun and the other hyungs, I'll be done in a jiffy!" He said, showing me that smile of his again. Aigoo, our eternal maknae definitely!

I nodded. "Thanks Wookie!" I shouted. I love Ryeowook, he could cook anything nice in any environment! I headed into the huts. Bracing myself for a screaming Heechul, I pushed open the door of my room slightly. 

Heechul was on the bed and hearing someone come in, he looked up. He opened his mouth, prepared to yell at me. I could see he had realised I had hid every of his electronics.

"SHUSH! Dinner's almost done, get out to the dining hall!" I said and quickly left before Heechul could retort.

One down. Well, the only possible scary one that is.

I pushed open the second room's door---- Kyuhyun's and Sungmin's room.

Both of them were unpacking on the floor. They looked up, saw me and sighed.

"Hyung~! You're so evil!" Sungmin said. I smiled.

"Well you can protest all you want but dinner's almost done so get out to the dining hall~" I said and got out of the room.

Si Won was easy and after getting the members from Hut 2 out of their rooms, we headed to the dining hall.

Ryeowook had just set the table. It was a round table, big enough for us. 

"Hyung, is manager hyung going to join us?" Ryeowook asked. I shook my head. We all sat down.

"Thank you for the food! We'll eat it well~!" We all said and started eating. Ryeowook had brought from Korea a good amount of food, how he got that through immigration I didn't want to know, but there was bibimbap, kimchi soondae, rice cakes and what not.

"Wookie, tell me you have more of these tomorrow?" Shindong asked, his mouth stuffed full of food. Ryeowook looked up and nodded.

"I brought enough for today.Actually, I called for a Korean minimart in a town near here to send supplies already. Manager hyung said it was okay. " Ryeowook said and shrugged.

So that's how he got the food.

After finishing the meal, manager hyung walked in.

"Boys, get changed into your dance clothes, there's a workout in ten minutes at the back garden." Manager hyung said and left.

We looked at each other.

Dance practice? At night? Whoa.

"OKAY EVERYONE GO GET CHANGED NOW!" I shouted and dragged a cursing Heechul into the hut.

Heechul's POV

DANCE PRACTICE? AT NIGHT? SERIOUSLY. I should have fallen ill or something! GRRRRRR.

Stupid manager hyung. Stupid company. What the...

"Heechul, you should stop cursing and voicing your... vile thoughts. Get changed!" Leeteuk said and threw me a pair of tracks and a shirt. 

"These ain't mine." I said looking at Leeteuk as he stripped to his boxers and got changed.

"I know. These are mine. You won't ever bring tracks or a simple basic tee to dance in. You probably brought jeans, jacket and whatnot. NOW GET CHANGED!" He shouted and turned around. I groaned and quickly changed out of my airport outfit and into the black pair of tracks and a basic white shirt.

We jogged over to the back garden and saw manager hyung with another guy, possibly our dance instructor?

"1, 2, 3 Annyeonghaesayo! Urinun Super Juni-or! Hello! We are Super Junior!" Leeteuk started and we all greeted the... guy.

The guy nodded.

"Hello, I am Mr Kim and I'll be your dance instructor at your short stay in Thailand." That guy, Mr Kim, said in Korean.

So he's korean. 

Mr Kim took out a CD player and placed a CD inside. He closed it and suddenly music started blaring. He looked at us expectantly.

Oh so we're suppose to dance.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were grooving to the beat, and soon everyone started dancing. Leeteuk came over to me and grudgingly I started to dance. I wasn't a good dancer and I knew that.

After awhile, this started to seem fun. The music changed to a silly tune and that brought out the silly side of the members, especially Eunhyuk.

This doesn't seem bad after all.