Opera

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Kyuhyun's POV

Once we finished laughing and caught our breath, and that alone took ten whole minutes, I asked Hea Woo a question, "Hea Woo ah, why is Sun Min avoiding me so much?" 

Hea Woo looked mildly surprised at my question. She shrugged.

"I don't know. She's avoiding you?" Hea Woo asked. This girl, was so... clueless!

"Yeah. You clueless brat. Tsk." I scolded jokingly. Hea Woo pushed me onto the ground and sat on my legs.

"Oppa, who's a brat?" She asked, her eyes laughing.

"You." I replied solemnly and pushed her off me 

"YAH OPPA!" She said and started chasing me around the room.

"Arasso arasso, I get that you are a good runner, okay?" I said. Gosh, that girl COULD RUN FAST. Was she a tigeress or something. Hea Woo grinned at me. 

"Come on you have to get to class. I'm joining your maths class today." I said, checking my schedule. Yep. Hea Woo's class.

"Ah really? Okay. You can sit next to me, no one sits next to me." She said. I chuckled.

"Why? Is it because you are a...." I picked up my bag and headed for the door.

"What?" She asked curiously yet suspiciously.

"A tigeress? RAWR." I opened the door and bolted out to the corridors, running to the classroom. Hea Woo yelled at me and I could hear her footsteps closing in on me.

****************************

We reached the classroom a short two minutes later, both completely out of breath. The classroom we had previously hid in was in another building and Hea Woo's classroom was in the building on the other side of the school.

As Hea Woo walked into the classroom and put down her bag at her desk, I followed and sat down next to her. Everyone gasped and looked at Hea Woo. Then one girl stood up and fainted. I stood up, worried but her friends had already carried her out of the classroom.

***********************

Hea Woo's POV

I saw Kyuhyun oppa staring at that girl who fainted. That brat, Min Ah. She was SO Dramatic. I swore I saw her open her eyes a little and smiled just so little when Kyuhyun oppa stood up worriedly.

I pulled Kyuhyun oppa down and whispered in his ear. 

"Yah, don't care about Min Ah, she's just wanting your attention. She's a bully." I said, stopping myself in time. I knew that Sun Min was being bullied, but I had a feeling that she didn't want anyone to know, especially Kyuhyun oppa since he would tell Heechul oppa.

"Bullying? Who?" Kyuhyun said.

"Shushhh. Lower down your voices. Min Ah has been bullying a girl.... well nevermind." I said, slapping myself mentally. Why oh why did I have to let slip that? I hoped I didn't give away much.

Kyuhyun oppa seemed to have realised my discomfort and nodded, dropping the subject.

***************************

The class started and I swore those fangirls were throwing daggers at me and swooning at Kyuhyun.

The bell rang then. Good. The lesson was finally over. I packed my things up and left the classroom quickly.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand. "Yah, what's your next lesson?" Kyuhyun's familar voice made me turn around.

"Music. You?" I said. "Same. Let's go!" He said.

Wait. Why did he have the same lessons as me today? Don't tell me...

"Yah give me your timetable." I said.

Kyuhyun took it out and I compared it with the one I had memorised in my head.

It. Was. The. Same.

Oh God. I was stuck with him for the rest of the day... all those fangirls are gonna hate me. 

Not that it was a bad thing though. Kyuhyun oppa was better than being with Heechul oppa, who scared the hell outta me sometimes.

"Hea Woo ah, I thought Sun Min was in the same classes as you....?" Kyuhyun oppa suddenly asked.

His words made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Sun Min has the same classes as me for the first two periods... she wasn't here just now... So where she is?" I mumbled to myself.

Kyuhyun looked at me curiously. I shook my head. 

"I think she has the same period as me now. I think she's gonna be in the music room. She's always early." I said and prayed that Sun Min would indeed be at the music room.

However, when the class started, Sun Min was nowhere to be seen.

*******************************

Sun Min's POV

After making sure no one saw I exited from the same car Kyuhyun and Hea Woo had, I heaved a sigh of relief. I slowly walked into the gardens, not intending to go into class anytime soon even though it was my habit to. I sighed. Why was I so careless to be seen with Heechul oppa? Not that he was anyone that I would be embarrassed of. It was just that...

No! I don't love you. You are so ugly! I only got together with you because of your relationship with Heechul! I thought I could be popular, but I was wrong! You refused to tell anyone about your relationship with him. I can't be popular like that. 

Tears rolled down my cheeks. 

Now I know why I didn't announce my relationship.

I didn't want fake friendships.

I thought he had loved me.

Why?

I sat on a bench at the deserted backyard.

No one went to the gardens in school. I was safe, alone.

I went up to the rooftop.

It was quiet there. I was beaten up there, but it had now became one of my favorite places.

I took out a small photobook keychain.

My happy memories with him.

I smiled to myself.

Then stopped.

I took out a compact mirror and studied my face.

No wonder he dumped me.

My eyes were swollen from crying

I was pale like sheet.

There were dark eyebags underneath my eyes.

I was.. so ugly.

No wonder...

**********************

I woke up with a headache... ahhh. Where was I? Oh yeah the rooftop...

I looked at my watch. 

Oh.My.God. I had missed two periods.

Maths and Music.

And third period was starting in 10 minutes. I gasped.

I must have slept long.

But I guessed I wasn't missed. No one bothered about my presence.

I sighed, packed up and left for the bathroom to wash up before heading to the next class-English.

************************************

I was doing my English homework when I heard everyone squeal. Okay. The girls started squealing. Surprised I looked up to see who had came in.

It was Hea Woo and Kyuhyun. I gasped.

What were they doing here? Hea Woo didn't even have the same period as me now. Well technically, the class hadn't even started. There was still like ten minutes.

But still.

Hea Woo caught my eye and motioned for me to come out. Everyone stopped squealing and turned to stare at me.

I mean glare.

I bit my lip and went out of the classroom, avoiding everyone's intense gaze.

"What?" I asked, a tad bit annoyed. My head was hurting like crap, and I felt like crap. Well I am crap.

"Kyuhyun oppa wants to speak to you... I'm going off first. Bye!" Hea Woo said and left in a flash.

"What---?!" I yelled after her.

Ah damn.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Kyuhyun's voice interrupted my thoughts. I shifted uncomfortably. Damn, had he noticed? 

"I'm not." I said, trying hard to meet his eyes but failing.

I could see Kyuhyun raise his eyebrows. "Yeah right. I've known you for so long, I know you're lying when you can't meet Heechul in the eye." He said.

How did he know? I bit my lip again. At this rate, my lip was gonna start bleeding, on account on how many times I bit it already in a day.

"You shouldn't talk to me, for your own good." I said finally.

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun said, pushing on.

I shouldn't have said anything if I knew he was gonna ask on. Why couldn't he just take the hint and leave for... wherever he had to go? If those brats see me... damn I'm dead. 

Why do I even care? I sighed.

"Just leave me alone." I said and walked back into the classroom before Kyuhyun could reply.

And I was completely unaware of who had just seen me.

------------------x----------------------------------

:((( At the lack of comments. Awww. Please comment! you give me strength when you do! ^^
Anyways, here's the chappie. ^^
I don't know what I'm writing, really. So let's see where imagination takes me to. ^^
Comment Subscribe Read!
Muackssss and love you guys. *kisses and hugs*

BTW, Hello Baby Season 4 is daebak! ^^