Stop it.

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV:

I climbed onto the van and it drove away from the hospital. The girls behind chatted for awhile and soon fell asleep. I looked at my phone. It was 1.30am now. "Hyung, go slow. Let them sleep." I asked the manager. He nodded. I fiddled with my phone and decided to self-cam. 15 minutes later, the van pulled to a stop. I looked behind me. Sun Min and Hea Woo were both fast asleep. "Sun Min ahh... " I went to the back seats and shook Sun Min. "Neh oppa..." She rubbed her eyes and blinked at me. "Hea Woo ah... Wake up!" I shook her bestfriend, who awoke in an instant. "Mianhe heechul oppa!" She said.  She got out of the van and got out the wheelchair. I carried Sun Min out of the van and sat her on the wheelchair.

"Annyeong manager oppa." The girls chirped tiredly at manager hyung.

"Annyeong Hea Woo and Sun Min. Becareful. Heechul ah, do you need help?" The manager asked me.

"Nah. I'll be back soon." I replied, shutting the door.

"Becareful." The manager warned
"I will!" I replied, pushing Sun Min.

We reached the lobby of Hea Woo's apartment soon enough. "Are there any lifts?" I asked. "No oppa. Mianhe." Hea Woo said sheepishly.

"It's okay. I'll just carry her. Can you carry the wheelchair up?" I asked Hea Woo. She nodded. I picked my sister up and climbed up the 2 flights of stairs. She wasn't heavy, but climbing up the stairs was so hard and every step I took made my ankle throb in pain.

"I'm sorry I'm heavy." Sun Min said, taking her handkerchief to wipe my sweat away. I smiled.

"It's okay Sun Min. We've reached." I brought Sun Min into the apartment after Hea Woo opened the door. Hea Woo showed me to her room, where I finally put Sun Min down. "Have a good rest you two. I'll come over tomorrow. Goodbye!"

"Goodbye Heechul oppa!" Both girls chirped. "I'll lock the door Hea Woo!" I yelled over my shoulder as I closed the bedroom door.

As I went down the stairs, my ankle throbbed more. After one flight of stairs, I collapsed in a heap on the floor. "Ughhh..." I took my handphone out and called manager hyung. 

"Heechul, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"Hyung, I think I sprained my ankle. Can you come over? You know where I am right?" I sighed.

"Yes, I'll come now. Wait there. Don't move." He ordered.

A minute later, I could here manager hyung's voice.

"Heechul? Heechul!" He yelled.

"Up here hyung..." I yelled back.

I could hear him climbing up the stairs. "Heechul, can you walk?" He asked me worriedly.

"Yes.. I think so." I tried to stand back staggered, wincing in pain.

"How did you sprain your ankle?" He asked.

"I think it's when I tripped over during practice... but i was in such a rush to see Sun Min that i didn't realise it... until now." I replied, biting my lip as I took a step.

"Here. Careful." Manager hyung grabbed my hand and slowly guided me down and into the van. "Thank you hyung" I in my breath as I struggled to get onto the van with as little pressure of my ... right ankle as possible. "It's okay. I'll bring you to the hospital." Manager hyung started driving. "It's okay hyung. Let's get back." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked worriedly. "Yes hyung." I replied, hopefully.

Back in the dorm, I staggered into the apartment.I had refused manager hyung's help and had forced him to go back to his apartment. Everyone was asleep except for Ryeowook and Leeteuk hyung.
"Hyung! Are you okay?" Ryeowook was at my side at once. "Come, I'll help you back into your room."
Ryeowook took my bag from me and supported me back into the room. Leeteuk hyung walked over. "Heechul ah, what happened?" He looked at me, worry filling his eyes. How many times had I seen him worried? I sighed. "I'm okay Teukkie hyung. I sprained my ankle... during practice. " He nodded and went into the kitchen.

After Ryeowook got me onto my bed in the room I shared with him, he yawned. "Go to sleep wookie," I ordered. He looked at me sheepishly and nodded. "Goodnight hyung! Shall I turn off the lights?" He asked. I nodded. 
"No wait. I will turn it off" Leeteuk hyung entered the room. "Go to sleep Ryeowook.Schedule starts at 8 am tomorrow." 

"Arasso teukkie hyung. Goodnight!" Wookie snuggled under the sheets and slept.

Leeteuk hyung took out a bag of ice he had and placed it on my ankle. It felt so soothing. 

"Go to sleep Heechul. I will take care of your ankle." Leeteuk said, after making sure the ice pack was secured.

"What about you hyung? Nevermind about my ankle, go to sleep. It's late." I tried to reason.

"Nah i'm okay. You go to sleep." Leeteuk said and turn off the lights and left the room before I could react. Fatigue overcame me and I went to sleep.

Leeteuk's POV

After I had iced Heechul's ankle, I went back to the kitchen. He worried me. I could still remember how he was like the last time Sun Min had been admitted into hospital. He was so... distracted and so spaced out. Sighing, I switched on the lights and looked around for some bandages. Goodness, where did Ryeowook keep the first-aid box? I yawned. I was so tired. I will get some sleep later. There! There's the first aid box. I rummaged through the box and found some bandages, surgical tape and a pair of scissors. I looked at my watch. 15 minutes had past since I had left the ice on Heechul's ankle. It should be okay to get it off now. I pushed open the door to Heechul's room. He was such a sensitive sleeper, but he did not stir. Wow, he must be tired, I thought. Usually, Heechul would wake just by a mere push of the door. But he was still fast asleep. I d about his bed and found his cold ankle that was dripping with water. The ice had melted already. I placed the bag of what was now water on the floor and started wrapping his ankle.

"Hyung..." I heard Heechul mutter.

"Go to sleep Heechul, I'll be done soon." I said. I heard he mumble a yes and he went back to sleep. He sure is tired. Quietly, I wrapped the bandages tightly round his ankle. It was hard to cut the bandages in the dark and to put some tape on it, and it took me a whole ten minutes to get it done. I picked up the bag of water and went out of the room. I kept the remaining bandages, tape and scissors in the first aid kit and left in on the table. God, I was so tired. I decided to abandon my bed and headed for the couch instead and drifted off to sleep.

*********

Heechul's POV

When I woke, I saw that Ryeowook was still fast asleep. He was probably tired from staying up late yesterday. I got down from my bed and immediately regretted it. A sharp pain from my right ankle forced me to collasp back onto the bed. "Damn it..." I muttered under my breath. I had forgotten bout' my ankle. It was now tightly wrapped in bandages. "Leeteuk hyung..." I sighed. Trying again, this time putting weight on my left foot, I managed to limp my way out of the room and into the bathroom in the kitchen. When I was done washing up, I went into the living room. To my surprise, I saw Leeteuk hyung sleeping on the couch. He must have fallen asleep on the couch yesterday. Carefully, I shook him. "Leeteuk hyung..." I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me half awake. "Oh Heechul, you're awake... how's the... Come sit here, you shouldn't be standing." Leeteuk hyung immediately stood up. Before I could protest, he pulled me to sit on the couch. I smiled. 

"Where's Ryeowook?" He asked. I shrugged. "He's in bed. Still tired I guess." I replied. Sighing, he headed back into the kitchen. "Hyung..." I stood up and tried to follow him, but me being the forgetful person, I put my weight on my right ankle and immediately fell back onto the couch. Leeteuk turned around and was immediately by my side. "Hey, this won't do. You stay here. I'm going to cook breakfast. So just stay here." He ordered. "But hyung..." I grabbed his hand before he walked away. "What?" He asked. "What time is it?" I bit my lip. "Its 7.45 am now." He said looking at his watch. "Why?" He asked.  I was shocked. I had suddenly remembered about picking Sun Min and Hea Woo at 8. And it was already 7.45 am! I stood up slowly and limped over to the door, grabbing my keys. "Where are you going with that injured ankle?" Leeteuk hyung demanded. "I have to pick Sun Min and Hea Woo at 8 am. It's already 7.45! I've gotta go." I sat down and wore my shoes slowly. "Yeah right. As if you can drive in your state. You haven't called manager hyung right? I know you haven't. I'll drive you there. And I will call manager hyung too." Before I could in, he whipped up his phone and called manager hyung, who agreed to leeteuk hyung driving me.

"Thanks hyung." I said as he drove me to Hea Woo's apartment. When we reached, I saw the girls waiting for me already. "How did you get down?" I asked in surprise as Leeteuk hyung carried Sun Min into his car. Hea Woo folded the wheelchair and put it into the boot. When both she and Leeteuk hyung hopped into the car, and the car drove off, Sun Min replied. "Nevermind about me, how about your ankle?" "I'm okay Sun Min." Then everything grew quiet, except for the occasional chattering among the girls and between me and Leeteuk hyung.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I felt that the chappie was getting long and boring ( i know) so i'm gonna put what happens to Sun Min in school in the next chappie! :) Shall upload the fourth chappie by today hopefully. ^^ Love you guys.

Comment Subscribe Read!
Kamshahamida!