Day 2

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Leeteuk's POV

I woke up with a start. The bright sun rays were shining on my face. Who the hell left the curtains so wide opened?! I got up from the bed I shared with Heechul, he had stolen all of my blanket too and was still fast asleep. I checked my watch.

7.30a.m.

That's early. I glanced back at the fast asleep Heechul. A light bulb went off in my head.  Grinning evily, I crept over to the windows and pulled the rest of the curtains apart. The bright glare of the morning sun shone onto Heechul's sleeping face.

Hurriedly, I grabbed a shirt and escaped from the room. Just as I closed the door, I heard Heechul curse loudly. I smirked and started laughing to myself. This was just too funny.

After 5 minutes, I went back into the room nonchantly.

"Where did you go?" Heechul asked me grumpily, still on the bed.

I swallowed a smile and replied "Nowhere, just went out to... do some exercise!" I fibbed.

Heechul glared at me suspiciously.

"Yeah right, since when do you ever do exercise?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Erm never? Actually I woke up because the curtains..." I stopped midway and realised I gave away a tad bit too much.

"So you were the one who woke me up at..." He fumbled for a watch and looked to check the time "Bloody 7.40 am. YAH PARK JUNG SU!" He shouted and lunged for me.

We were on bed wrestling with each other, Heechul with a serious murderer intent when the door flung open.

"YAH HYUNG! YOU GUYS WERE SHOUTING! WHAT IS..." The person shouted. He walked in and I realised it was Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun stared at us and didn't bother completing his sentence. I looked at the position we were in, and realised what Kyuhyun might have thought.

Heechul was on top of me, his hands tugging on the collar of my shirt.

How wrong did that look?

"Kyuhyun, IT ISNT WHAT YOU THINK!" I shouted. Heechul realised the awkward position we were in and smirked. He got off and whistled pat Kyuhyun to the bathroom.

"It was nice, thanks for being a er." I heard him say.

Oh god.

"YAH KIM HEECHUL! KYUHYUN! IT ISNT WHAT YOU THINK!" I shouted again. Kyuhyun looked at me and back to the bathroom door, which was now closed. I heard the shower turn on. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure... if you say so. I ... won't interrupt you yeah?" Kyuhyun said, and left the room. I swore he exploded into laughter the moment the door closed. I groaned.

Now he's gonna tell everyone something that never happened, and I didn't really want to know what he might have thought there and then.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

After Heechul finally got out of the bathroom, I glared at him as I went to washed up. We then went out to the front yard together 

"Oooohhhh~! HERE COMES THE COUPLE!" Kyuhyun shouted. I rolled my eyes and glared at Heechul, who just smirked and stalked off.

"YAH! IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK!" I shouted. Kyuhyun grinned and shook his head. Next to him, Sungmin was nudging him, obviously wanting to know what happened. I was surprised Kyuhyun hadn't said anything yet.

Thankfully, the manager came in with someone and shouted for our attention. 

"Boys! This is Instructor Park. He will be your physical instructor for today." The manager announced.

"Annyeonghaesayo! Uri nun Super Juni-or! Hello, we are Super Junior!" We chorused and bowed.

"Annyeonghaesayo, I will be your instructor for today. You can call me Instructor Park." Instructor Park said and pulled out a transparent box of dark clothes.

"Change into this and I want you back here in 5 minutes!" He barked.

Oh man, he wasn't a softie.

And did someone just say physical instructor?

We stood there, mouths hanging wide open, not hiding our shock but no one moved a limb.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO!" He shouted. We gulped and grabbed an outfit- a pair of dark slacks and a grey unanimous shirt, and ran towards our huts to change.

Oh boy. This was only the second day.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I'M SUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! :( I had a writer's block and zero motivation to write... but IT'S CHRISTMAS so i updated! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! ): REALLY, i fail as a writer. ><

I LOVE YOU GUYS, all 56 of you subbers! AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SMALL TEUKCHUL MOMENT. :D

REALLY love you guys, I promise i will update quicker! ^^ <3

SARANGHAE!