Day 2 Part 2 >

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV

After changing, we ran back to the front yard where the instructor was waiting. He was looking at his watch and when he saw us coming, he pressed a button on his watch. So. He was timing us. Great.

"You took 5 minutes to change! So, in that case, that will be five rounds of running for you." He announced. Around me, the dongsaengs groaned. If there's anything we hated, it was jogging in the sun. I rather work out in a gym, at least that was air-conditioned. Even though it wasn't even noon, the Sun was already sky high, looming over us hatingly. It was just so freaking HOT.

I looked around me. The house perimeter wasn't that big. Jogging round it wouldn't take ten minutes for five rounds.

However, instead of letting us start jogging, the instructor beckoned for us to follow him. He brought us to the back of the house, through the back door...

To where a track was.

It wasn't a normal track. It was a freaking HUGE track.

Everyone's jaws dropped.

It wasn't even a 400m round track, it was so... BIG it was closer to a 1km track.

OH GOD.

"Five rounds. Now."

Next to me, Leeteuk shouted in a merry voice.

"Guys come on we can do this! Let's start!" He said and started jogging. Eunhyuk looked at us and shrugged, and followed after Leeteuk. One by one we started jogging.

Then it became running.

After five rounds and close to an hour under the hot Sun, we assembled in front of the teacher.

Our manager hyung and the instructor sat under this tentage.

And we sat under the Sun.

Yes the hot Sun.

At the end of this, I'm going to get a TAN. You know, TAN? My fair milky white skin will be TANNED.

"Sit up STRAIGHT!" The instructor suddenly shouted, uhh screamed. Whatever.

Immediately, I straightened my back.

"Good. Now each of you will stand up and introduce yourself. Tell me one thing you like." The instructor commanded. I groaned inwardly. SERIOUSLY UNDER THE FREAKING HOT SUN? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING.

Can't he do this later?

Leeteuk hyung started first.

"Annyeonghaesayo! I am Super Junior leader Leeteuk imnida! I like to compose and i don't like to make girls pay on a date." Uhh typical.

"Hello, I'm Siwon. I like acting" Okay.

"I'm Kyuhyun and I like starcrafts." Oh god.

"I'm Sungmin and I love pink!" Right.

"I'm Eunhyuk and I like dancing." Hey there dance machine.

"I'm Donghae and I enjoy what I do" Wow so interesting.

"I'm Yesung and I like singing" That's what you do.

"I'm Ryeowook and I Iove composition too!" Yeah.

"I'm Shindong and I love FOOD!" Yep right.

Everyone turned silent and looked at me.

Oh right, I'm supposed to introduce myself.

"I'm Kim Heechul, the great Heenim and I love to write fairy tales." I said.

Ha.

Everyone shook their head silently and I sat back down.

What now?

"50 pushups. now." The instructor ordered.

WHAT?! Damn that f****** instructor. 

"Ehem." I heard someone clearing his throat behind me, specifically ME.

I turned my head and saw Leeteuk, who was in push up position behind me. 

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"You are kind of voicing your opinions too loudly. Now get into position!" He whispered.

I rolled my eyes and got into the position.

"One!" We chorused as we did the first push-up

...

"FIFTY!" We groaned the last push up and collapsed onto the floor. It wasn't the push ups that bothered us, it was the sun.

I could already feel a prickling on my skin. UGH. I needed sun lotion, PLENTY OF THEM!

"Okay boys it's lunch." The manager hyung said. We all got up, slowly and tiredly and dragged our feet after the manager hyung and instructor, who was walking briskly towards the dining hall.