Confessions?

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Kyuhyun's POV

I felt my cheeks burn, and my eyes found Sun Min's. She didn't seem to notice, but every time I looked at her, my heart started beating faster.

Did I really like her?

No, it was just because she's pretty.
Yep. That's all.

"Hyung... I don't have a crush on anyone!" I replied, smiling, hoping my reddened cheeks would subside in color.
"Ehh, Kyuhyun, don't be like that." Leeteuk hyung said, his eyes shining brightly.

Damn. Couldn't he just give it a rest?

"Hyung, really." I said, smiling widely.

"Mianhe oppas, I have to use the washroom. Carry on!" Sun Min said and stood up. We smiled at her and let her go.

I watched her go, mixed feelings stirring inside me. 
"okay enough! Next person...!" Heechul hyung said, and took the bottle and spun it.

..... Leeteuk hyung!

"Hyung! Truth or dare?" Heechul said, an evil smile spreading over his face.
Leeteuk laughed. 
"Heechul, do you think I'm daft to choose dare? The last time, you made me parade down the streets yelling SUPER JUNIOR IS HERE AND THEY ARE AWESOME , THRICE. Of course I'll choose truth!" He said.

We all laughed, the scene of Leeteuk hyung running down a busy street in the afternoon, shouting that line while in disguise was just epic.

"Okay." Heechul hyung said, a tinge of disappointment hanging in his words. "Truth it is, then admit something you've never told us." He said.

Leeteuk hyung froze, and then broke into a smile.
"Well, a certain person likes a certain sister of a certain someone." He said. Everyone looked at him.
Heechul raised his eyebrows.
"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked.
"Figure that out yourself." Leeteuk hyung replied, a grin plastered on his face. 

"Well, we've only ever met Leeteuk hyung's and Heechul's hyung sister... and NO ONE could EVER like In Young noona!" Sungmin hyung spoke up.
"True, that means it's my sister.... Sun Min! OWN UP. WHO LIKES HER!?" Heechul said, going into automatic brother-mood.

I could feel my cheeks burn again, but refused to say anything. 

"Kyuhyun, you ---" Heechul said and lunged at me.

"Wh..whatt?! Hyung! I didn't say anything!!" I protested and started to run.

"YAH! CHO KYU HYUN. YOUR CHEEKS GAVE YOU AWAY. AH JJINCHA. COME BACK HERE YOU ..." I heard Heechul hyung said, and could feel him hot on my heels.

**************

"Ah hyung... did you have to hit this hard?" I groaned, limping into the living room where everyone else was at now. 
"Who asked you..." Heechul hyung said.

"What hapenned oppa?" Sun Min said, dragging me on to the couch.
"Nothing." I said, feeling my cheeks burn again.

**************

No One's POV

"Okay, enough playing, it's like freaking 2am, and Kyuhyun and Sun Min, you have school tomorrow. And no, Kyuhyun, you are NOT skipping school. Ryewook and Yesung, stop snuggling together on the couch, your room's upstairs, you are rooming with Eunhyuk and Donghae and you four have full schedules tomorrow so SLEEP. SiWon, Kyuhyun, ShinDong and I will be rooming in the other vacant room. ShinDong, no sneaking of food, kyuhyun no loaning of laptops and playing starcraft, Si Won go to sleep once you're done thanking God. Heechul, you have your own room, sleep cuz you have to wake up early to send those two to school and both of us have a meeting." Leeteuk said, all in one breath, stopping the members' protests.

Everyone picked themselves up,annoyed and grumbling. They headed to their bedrooms and thirty minutes later, everyone had finally fallen asleep. Leeteuk closed the door and got into bed himself, tired from putting everyone to sleep and making sure everyone stayed asleep. 

*************

Heechul's POV

The alarm rang and I closed my ear. Argh. Seriously. I slammed the alarm and got up tiredly. After washing up, I went to wake Sun Min, who was already up. Thank goodness. Now for the maknae...

I pushed open the door, everyone was still asleep. 

"Kyuhyun, get up." I said, shaking the sleeping maknae.
"Hyung... let me sleep for another five minutes, please?" He said.
"Ani, get up. You're gonna be late." I said, pulling the maknae up. He shot me a glare.

"Hyung, let me not go to school then." He said, and went back to sleep, pulling the blankets over him. I groaned.

I looked around and saw Leeteuk hyung stir. 

"What's with the noise..." He said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I pointed to Kyuhyun. 
"Maknae's skipping school." I said.

Leeteuk hyung stared at me and got up.

"Yah maknae, GET UP." He said, pulling the maknae up.
"Hyung.. I said..." Kyuhyun opened his eyes sleepily, saw Leeteuk hyung and stood up.

"Said what?" Leeteuk hyung demanded.
"Nothing. I'm up, i'm up." Kyuhyun said.

What's with the sudden obedience? 
 

"Hyung, how did you get him up that easily?" I protested, as Kyuhyun left the room.

Leeteuk hyung shrugged.
"I'm the leader afterall." He said and got back into bed.

Lazy people. I thought as I got out of the room too.

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Apologies for the lack of updates,my exams end on the 13th, so expect more frequent ones after that! ^^ 
Plus, I'm taking up subbing... hmm. I want to learn how to sub videos. I'm doing that after my exams, and probably doing English videos, and chinese-english ones. ^^ 
Anyway, this chapter gave me a writer's block !! AHHH. :((
So I apologize for the shorter chapters these few weeks.
Thank you for those who subscribed! 39 subs! ^^
Comment Subs and Read

<3