Heechul, I'm so sorry.

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Hea Woo's POV

I watch as Sun Min's god-brother, Heechul fell to the ground outside the ward. I knew Sun Min had only told me about her brother, the famous, pretty Heechul of Super Junior. Heechul now had his face buried in his knees. I was worried myself. Sun Min hadn't told me why those snobs had beaten her up. It must be something that made Su Yeon sunbaenim so angry that she was beaten up so badly.I was frustrated, because my bestfriend was obviously keeping something from me, and because she was now in hospital, very badly injured. I hadn't told Heechul nor Sun Min that Sun Min was also suspected to have a blood clot in her brain. It wasn't life threatening, but it may become so if she was beaten up again. The doctor had asked me before I went in to see Sun Min and call Heechul, whether Sun Min was involved in any gangs or was she abused. I had shook my head and the doctor left. 

After what seemed like an eternity, the doctor came out. He looked at me and then to Heechul, who was now staring blankly into space. He had not heard the doctor come out and seemed to be lost in his own world. "Are you Sun Min's family?" he asked me and Heechul. "Yes." I replied affirmatively, going over to Heechul and nudging him. He looked blankly at me, and then saw the doctor. 

"How's my sister?" He was over at the doctor's side in a flash.

"Please come in here." The doctor ushered us into a room nearby. He sat down and motioned for us to sit.

"I am Doctor Lee. Sun Min is okay. The blood clot in her brain is nothing life-threatening. She is still ill and therefore must be warded. Also, she may have some memory loss. May I ask again if you know what might have caused her to have such injuries?" Doctor Lee asked. I heard Heechul sigh and saw him shaking his head. The doctor looked at me questioningly. I shook my head too. "No, we don't know. When will she wake?" I heard Heechul ask. "She should wake in a few hours. Where are her parents?" Doctor Lee asked. "Her.. her parents died. She's living with me now. My parents are overseas." Heechul replied. I could feel him tense, and could sense a tinge of anger in his voice.

"Very well. Please do not disturb her. She needs plenty of rest." The doctor got up. "Thank you Doctor Lee." Heechul bowed as the doctor left the room. "Hea Woo... come on, I'll get manager hyung to drive you home" Heechul said to me wearily and left the room, carrying his bag. I picked up my bag and followed him out too.When we got out of the hospital, the manager was already waiting outside with the company's van. Wow Heechul oppa was sure efficient. I didn't even see him calling manager oppa. "Thank you Manager oppa!" I bowed as I got into the van. He smiled. Soon we had reached, and I got out of the van. "Thank you Heechul oppa. Thank you Manager oppa." I thanked the both of them and bowed before turning to leave. "No wait Hea Woo." He got out of the van too. I turned around, surprised."Please take care of Sun Min. I trust you. She trusts you too. I know she's keeping stuff from me. I'm busy too. So please, take care of her for me." Heechul said, his eyes glistening. "Of course oppa, she's my bestfriend, she's as important to me as she is to you oppa. " I replied, giving a small smile. I gave him a hug, which surprised him and turned to leave. "Thank you Hae Woo, becareful!" Heechul bade me goodbye as he got back into the van and left. 

As I walked up the stairs to my apartment, I sighed. It has been a long day.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Heechul's POV

After we had dropped off Hea Woo, manager hyung drove me back to the company. "Thank you manager hyung." I bowed as I got out of the van and closed the door. "It's okay Heechul. Call me when you guys are done." With that the manager winded back the windows and drove off. I went back to the practice rooms. I knew they were still practicing. It might be already 10pm but it was still early. They were probably still practicing. I opened the door and immediately Leeteuk ran over. 

"Hey how's Sun Min?" He asked, worry flooding his face. Leeteuk was close to Sun Min too, and loved her as his sister, like me. 

"She's okay, but badly injured in hospital." I sighed as I put my bag down. "Come on, let's get back to practice."

Leeteuk nodded and we went to join the rest of the members, practicing our dance. 

"Heechul hyung! Heechul hyung!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"You don't have to shout." I said. "What now?" I asked.

"You are going completely off the dance routine!" He exclaimed.

I looked around me. Everyone was staring at me. Leeteuk hyung was looking at me with a worried face. I was in a complete different direction from the rest of them, I didn't even know where we were in the routine. I sighed. 

"Heechul, come out." Leeteuk ordered and headed to the door. "You guys carry on!" He yelled behind him.

As the rest of the members started dancing again, I headed outside too.

"Hyung... I'm okay" I started before Leeteuk could say anything.

"No Heechul, you listen to me. I know you are not okay. The last time I saw you this distracted was when Sun Min was admitted into hospital for... for.." He trailed off, unable to say the last few words and he looked at me again. I could see worry and guilt in his eyes. I turned away from him and sat down. Sighing, his words made me remember that incident. I pushed those memories out of my head. "Hyung... it's okay. I get what you mean. I'm just worried, her leg's fractured and she has this blood clot in her head. I'm sorry I'm distracted. I won't be now. Come on let's go back in." I pushed open the door and went in, but not before stealing a glance at Leeteuk. I had not told him of Sun Min's injuries and his face was full of shock. I heard him sigh as he followed me back in. "Oh hyung, Manager hyung says to call him when we're done." I added and joined the members. I saw Leeteuk nod and he got back into the routine too.

After practice, I pulled the manager aside. "Manager hyung, could you drop me off at the hospital? Sun Min's supposed to wake anytime now. I want to be by her side... She's warded in hospital..." My voice trailed away. The manager nodded. "Okay. I will pick you up at 3am. Is that okay?" I looked at my watch, it was 12.30 am now. I had close to 2 and a half hours with Sun Min. I nodded. It was okay. 

After the manager dropped the members off, he drove me to the hospital. "Be careful Heechul..." He said as the van came to a stop and I opened the door. "Yes hyung, I will see you at 3 am." I replied as I hopped off. I took the lift to Sun Min's ward. She had awoken already and the doctor was now telling her about the various medicines she had to take. 

Sun Min POV

I woke up again, my head hurting. I looked around. Hea Woo and Heechul oppa had left already. I wonder what time it was now? I looked at my watch. Gosh! It was 11.30pm already! How long had I been out for? I sighed. I was famished. I probably skipped dinner. Ahh... my head hurt. It was dark in my private ward. Hea Woo had refused to let me be admitted into a public ward, probably because if Heechul visited me, it would attract attention. I gave a small smile. I felt about the bedside and found the switch. I switched on the lights. After my eyes adjusted to the light, I found the tv console and began watching TV. Just then the nurse came in.

"Ah Sun Min! You're awake!" The nurse smiled.

"Annyeonghaesayo! I'm famished. Is there anything I could eat?" I asked. 

"Well, since you skipped dinner, I'm sure they have a portion for you in the kitchen. I will go heat it up now." The nurse said and left.

"Thank you unnie!" I shouted after her.

I found my phone on the table next to me. I fiddled with it, not knowing if I should call Hea Woo and Heechul oppa. I bit my lip as I dialled the number to call Hea Woo, hoping she would still be awake.

"Yawbosaeyo?" She asked.

"Hea Woo?" I replied.

"Sun Min? You're awake? You're awake! I will be there soon!" She screamed into the phone happily.

"Okay okay." I replied.

Wow that was fast.

Ten minutes later, a flustered Hea Woo burst into the room as I was having my really late dinner of chicken porridge with a side of carrots and apples.

"Wow, did you fly here or something?" I joked.

"Nah. I just took a cab and ran all the way up here." She smiled as she sat down next to me. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Good. The food's here okay, I'm okay." I replied, munching on the delicious apple. 

"Have you called Heechul oppa?" She asked. "How about the doctor too?" 

"Nope and nope." I replied, still busy eating. "But the doctor checked in on me just now, he said he would come back at about 12a.m."

"Okay okay. Don't you wanna call Heechul oppa?" She asked, stealing one of my apples.

"Nah, he's probably practicing." I glared at her for stealing my apple. She chuckled. "Hey! It's the re run of Strong Heart! Let's watch that." 

Before we knew it, half an hour had past. Doctor Lee came in.

"Hi Sun Min! I see you're up and eating. That's good. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Hey Sun Min, I shall go grab some drinks. Be back yeah?" Hea Woo's eyes twinkled.

"Yeah okay. When will I be discharged?" I asked Doctor Lee.

"Hmm. I would like you to stay another day..." He replied.

"Can't I be discharged now?" I asked.

"You could, but you can't go home now by yourself. Have you called your brother?" Doctor Lee replied.

"No... Ah well." I sighed.

Doctor Lee gave me a checkup and declared that I was fit enough to go home, provided Heechul came.

I smiled. I shall call him later. Doctor Lee then started on explaining the various medicines I had to take. There were so many! I sighed.

At this moment, the door pushed open. I looked up, expecting to see Hea Woo. It was Heechul oppa! I gave him a small smile.

The doctor stopped talking about medicines and turned around. He smiled.
"You must be her brother." Doctor Lee concluded.

"Yes. When can she be discharged? Is she okay?" Heechul oppa asked worriedly.

"I'm okay oppa. Actually, i can get out of here now." I said before Doctor Lee could utter a word back.

Heechul looked at Doctor Lee. "Yes, she's right. You may go to the counter to make payment and fill in the discharge forms." Doctor Lee confirmed my statements. 

At this moment, Hea Woo came in with a cup of milo. 

"Oh hi Heechul oppa!" She smiled at Heechul, who smiled back, and handed me the cup of milo.

"Thanks Hea Woo!"

"In the mean time, her friend here can help Sun Min pack." The doctor continued. "Sun Min, come back next week for a scan." He said before leaving the ward with Heechul.

"Scan? What scan?" I asked Hea Woo suspiciously.

"Sun min... you have a blood clot in your head, but it's not life threatening." She said as she started putting my stuff in my schoolbag.

"What?!" I exclaimed. Just then, the friendly nurse from just now pushed open the door. "Sun Min, I'm gonna remove your tubes. It's gonna sting, but don't move okay?" She said as she walked over. I looked at my hand. There were so many tubes... just like last time... No.. I shan't remember last time. "Ouch!" I exclaimed. I hadn't realised the nurse was removed those tubes. It took a lot of effort to stop moving my hand. 

Suddenly,Heechul oppa walked in and saw the nurse removing the tubes. He walked over to me and grabbed my other hand. It had tubes too, but it only had two tubes. "Ahhh.... ouchhh..." I moaned as the nurse removed the tubes one by one. It was a painful process. "Sun Min, just close your eyes." Hea Woo told me quietly. I closed my eyes. It felt better not to see the tubes being removed. 

After all the tubes were removed, the doctor came in.

"Ah yes, I forgot. This are your crutches Sun Min. Go easy on that leg." With that, he passed my crutches to Heechul and left again. I had totally forgotten that my right leg was fractured. I sighed. "Thank you doctor Lee!" I shouted at him.

"Thank you unnie!" I thanked the friendly nurse as she left the room too.

"Come on, I've called manager-hyung to pick me up. I'll drop you off at Hea Woo's. You stay with her today. Mum and dad aren't home and I've got to go back to the dorm." Heechul said. "Hea Woo, it's okay if Sun Min stays over right? Will your parents mind?" Heechul asked.

"Nah. They ain't home." Hea Woo replied. 

"Okay. Thank you Hea Woo. I will come over tomorrow at 8am to pick your girls up for school. Sun Min, do you want to go to school?" Heechul asked me.

"Yeah oppa." I agreed.

"Becareful." He said as he took my schoolbag from Hea Woo.

I tried to get off the bed. "Wait. This ain't gonna work." Heechul said. He put down my schoolbag and went out of the room, returning with a wheelchair.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed. 

"Come on, it's late." Heechul oppa said. He carried me off the bed easily and plonked me onto the wheelchair. "There, all better!" He grinned in sastifaction. Hea Woo and I both laughed. I hugged my school bag as Heechul wheeled me out and Hea Woo turned off the lights.

Heechul's manager was waiting for us when we got down to the lobby. His manager saw me and came out of the van. "Hi Sun Min! Ah... is this Hea Woo?" "Annyeong oppa! Yes that's Hea Woo." I smiled. Hea Woo waved a hello too. Heechul carried me into the car and beckoned for the Hea Woo to hop in too. He folded the wheelchair and put it at the back of the van.

"Aren't you going to return that oppa?" I asked.

"No, i bought it." Heechul replied as he hopped into the van and the van drove off.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Sorry for the longlong chappie! I shall update asap! :) I shall update lots first, cuz my exams are gonna start sooner or later. ^^ I hope you like this second chappie. Sorry it's so long and boring. I promise a little bit more drama in the next if i can. Love you guys.

Comment subsribe and read yeah! :)

Kamshahamida!~