Heechul, I'll wait.

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV

When I was done with the bandages, I switched off the lights and left the room. The whole Super Junior were there, lying about on the couch. The two maknaes were playing games. Everyone looked up when they heard me come in to the living room. 

"Heechul, are you okay?" Leeteuk hyung asked as everyone went back to their games and talking. I nodded. 

"Come into my room." He said, standing up and heading for his room. I followed him. When I closed the door, Leeteuk hyung held out a doll that resembled my vegetable chibi. It was wearing a chili costume too. "Hyung, what's this for?" I asked, holding that small little doll in my hand and sat down on his bed next to him. 

"Heechul ah, that is something I made for the whole team. But I guessed it would be awkward for you, so I decided to give it to you first. I made it at a DIY shop." He said, taking out his own one and admiring it. I smiled. Leeteuk hyung could be so thoughtful and sensitive. "Thanks hyung. Hyung, wanna go out for a drink?" I asked. "That's sounds good." Leeteuk hyung said and we both went out of the room. While we were wearing our shoes, I heard Eunhyuk shout out, "Hyung! Where are you two going?"  I opened my mouth to reply but Leeteuk hyung beat me to it. "We'll be back soon." He replied simply and left the dorm. I quickly finished tying my laces and left the dorm too.

We went to the basement carpark and Leeteuk hyung got into his car. I followed after. As we drove out, I could see the fans waiting outside our dorm. It was so late already! These fans. Leeteuk hyung didn't seem that bothered by the fans. I saw him roll his eyes and sighed as he drove away in darkness. "Heechul ah, let's not drink to much okay?" Leeteuk hyung said as we got off from his car and headed into the pub. I rolled my eyes. God, he could be such a mother.

Leeteuk's POV

I looked as Heechul took his fifth glass of alcohol. He was now slurring incoherently and basically just talking crap to me. Aishh. I had just specifically told him not to drink too much. "Hey you, get me one more." He pulled on a passing waiter's shirt. The waiter nodded, a look of surprise crossing over his face. Heechul let him go and he hurried away.

"Heechul ah, let's not have that last glass, okay?" I asked gently. "No... Leave me alone... Haha..." He mumbled as he took the glass from the scared waiter that had just brought the drink. I watch him gulp it down. Okay. Enough was enough. I stood up, paid the money and practically dragged Heechul out of the bar. "Hyung... let me go!" He tried to pull away, but I had him held firmly. He slowly followed me to the car, slightly limping. Ah that ankle must have still been hurting. I opened the car door with a free hand, and nearly shoved that Heechul into the back seats. He slumped over them, mumbling words I couldn't understand.

How I got him up to the dorm after that, it was a long story. It pretty much involved a slap, a lot of pulling and shoving, and at a point of time, dragging and carrying. Everyone else in the dorm had went to sleep already. I got him into the dorm at last and brought over to the couch. He was going to have a killer hangover, looking at the amount of alcohol he had downed in that one hour. Thankfully, he did not puke and went to sleep on the couch quickly enough. I sighed. I went into his room quietly. Sun Min was sleeping. Gosh she was so quiet, I thought she wasn't there. I picked up his blanket and pillow and left the room. I propped the pillow under Heechul's head and covered him in the blanket. Yawning, I went into my room. Ryeowook was up with a torchlight and laptop in hand, scaring me. I had forgotten he was now in my room. "Ryeowook ah! Why are you with the torchlight?" I asked, startled.

"Hyung... you're back! Heechul's flushed eh?" Ryeowook asked with a knowing look. I smiled sheepishly. Geez, that i-want-to-maknae Ryeowookie was smart. "Ah... it's okay hyung, I'll deal with him tomorrow. Get some sleep." He said, going back to his laptop. "Ryeowookie, go to sleep." I ordered, yawning again. Ryeowook looked at me and sighed. "Arasso hyung, arasso!" He turned the laptop and the torchlight off and went to "bed". I smiled, and soon I was swimming into darkness.

****

Ryeowook woke me up the next day. "Leeteuk hyung, get up!" He said, in an unusually huried tone. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my clock. Gosh. It was only 7.30am. "What is it...?" I asked, sitting up. "Heechul hyung is still asleep.He refuses to get up. And Sun Min needs to get to school." Ryeowook said. I sighed. "Arasso, go prepare breakfast for Sun Min, will you?" I said, standing up and heading for the bathroom for a quick shower and washup. "Done that already." Ryeowook said, fetching my towel and clothes for me from the wardrobe. I smiled and thanked him.

After sending a worried Sun Min to school, I went back to the dorm. Heechul was still asleep. "Ryeowook ah, what time's our schedule?" I asked. "It starts at noon." He said. I looked around. Everyone was probably still asleep. Well they would wake in probably an hour's time. I looked at Heechul. "Ryeowook ah, get me a glass of water will you?" I asked. Ryeowook nodded. I went over to Heechul.

"Heechul ah, get up!" I ordered. He mumbled something. "Get up. Come on." I said, pulling Heechul up into a sitting position. He blinked and rubbed his eyes. "What...." He said and suddenly stood up. He walked-ran to the bathroom and started puking. Wow, at least he had the sense not to puke all over the floor.

"Heechul ah, are you okay?" I asked, patting his back. He nodded and washed up. Ryeowook handed the glass of water to me. "Here, drink this. You're probably gonna get a killer hangover." I said, handing him that glass of water. Heechul gulped it down. "How many did I have?" He asked, putting a hand to his forehead. It probably hurt a whole lot now.

"Five." I replied, supporting him back to his room. He looked around, as though feeling something was out of place. "Where's Sun Min?" He suddenly asked. "I brought her to school already. She's okay." I said. Ryeowook had brought Heechul's pillow and blanket and it was now seating neatly on Heechul's bed.

"Go to sleep." I said. Heechul looked at me for a long while, then nodded. He climbed back into bed. "Thanks hyung." He said. I smiled and nodded and left the room.

"Ryeowook ah, come I'll help you prepare the rest of breakfast." I said to Ryeowook who was waiting outside Heechul's room. "Okay hyung." Ryeowook said as I closed the door of Heechul's room gently. 

*****

Mianhe! This ain't a very long chappie. I'm so sorry. I was a little unwell today. :( Woke up at 8pm. :(
Hehehe. I promise a hopefully longer chappie kay! Probably up tomorrow or Friday? I'm getting busier. *sigh*

I'm sorry! Please wait for the next chappie. You can give me ideas in the comments. ^^
Kashahamida!

Comment Subscribe Read!
:)