Acceptance

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

(A/N Sorry for not updating! ^^ Wrote this before going to sleep. Zzzz. :) )
 

Flashback:

It was midnight and I had walked out of the house, to the front yard, taking a deep breath of the cool air around me. It felt so relaxing.

My heart pounded quickly.

How was it that she was so pretty? I smiled to myself at that thought. Ah.. even with her being a magnet for accidents, it's just what makes her interesting right?

"Yah Cho Kyu Hyun." I heard someone call, someone by the name of Leeteuk hyung.

I turned around to see Leeteuk hyung staring at me. His eyes seemed to bore right through mine. I bit my lip. Aish. Hyung, what do you want now?!

"What is it hyung?" I said, hoping he wouldn't lecture me or something.

I watched as he inched closer to me, his eyes never leaving the gaze he had on me, which was by the way, terrifying considering that hyung was a happy hyper bubble but he was now some kind of devil.

"You." He said.

"Me?" I asked.

"You like Sun Min?" He asked.

"I thought you already ask that." I protested midly. Aish. He had to go there.

"Kyuhyun." Leeteuk hyung's voice started to soften.

I looked at him. "What?" I asked.

"Sun Min is not her." He said.

I froze.
It felt as though time had stopped altogether.

"H...hy..hyung." I stuttered. He did not just say that.

Leeteuk's POV

"Sun Min is not her." I said.

I watched Kyuhyun's reaction. He seemed to freeze at my words. I could see a wave of memory, a wave of happiness, and then sadness.

"H...hy..hyung." He stuttered. I looked into his eyes and saw despair.

"Kyuhyun. Just... don't get hurt." I said and sighed. Ah my poor dongsaeng.

"Kaja, let's go in." I said. Kyuhyun looked at me once more and nodded. 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kyuhyun's POV

I dragged my tired self out of the room. Aish. Why must there be school. Heck, why did I even agree to go back to school?
I went into kitchen and my eyes darted to... Sun Min.

She was smiling and laughing at some joke Heechul hyung said. I shook my head and continued walking. Aish. Pabo Kyuhyun, Sun Min is never gonna like you!

"Oppa! You're up!" Sun Min said. I looked at her. She was looking at me, smiling. 
"Yeah I'm up. Let's have breakfast." I said and sat down. It was apparent from Heechul's frowns and Sun Min's smiles and expressions that I was late and they were waiting for me to have breakfast together. 

We quickly ate and grabbed our bags and got into a grumpy Heechul hyung's car.

"Hyung, why are you so grumpy today?" I asked, choking back a laugh as I saw Heechul hyung throw me another of his wide selection of frowns.
"Shut up Kyuhyun. You pabo. Waking you up ... Can't you wake up on time for once!?" Heechul demanded.

 I rolled my eyes. Hyung was forever sensitive. He HAD to get out of bed on time, HAD to do everything on time. It was good sometimes, but it can be torturous at others. Trust me, you won't want a grumpy, strict guy in your life. He's gonna kill you.

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kinda short update but I felt guilty! Here! :) I'm hooked on City Hunter, I swear, it's freaking effing nice. So is Poseidon!
Hoped you enjoyed this! ^^

Subcribe Comment Read

And I was reading your comments! This chappie is kinda like a filler on maybe why Leeteuk have a hold over KH! :)
 

I apologize for the lack of updates, and I will try to update asap! <3 Muackks!