A Short Journey

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sun Min's POV

"Sun Min ah, wake up." Someone shook me. "5 minutes." I pleaded. I was so tired. "Andwae! You're gonna be late. Come on get up!" The voice ordered. That didn't sound like Heechul at all... I opened my eyes to see Ryeowook oppa shaking me. Wait... what is he doing here? Where am I? Oh damn, I'm in Heechul oppa's dormy ! I sat up immediately.

"Mianhe. It's 7 already." Ryeowook oppa apologized. I shook my head. "It's my fault." I said. Ryeowook oppa smiled. "Go wash up. I'll have your breakfast ready." He said and left the room. I grabbed my bag and took out an extra set of uniform. Thank goodness I always brought an extra set. It came in handy sometimes. I managed to get myself onto the wheelchair without falling. I was getting good at walking about with that casted leg. I made up my mind to ask Heechul oppa to send me back to Hea Woo's to grab my crutches. I looked around the room. Ehh? Where's Heechul oppa? Hmm.

After I washed up, I went out of the room with my bag. I saw Heechul oppa slumped on the couch, still asleep. "Ah you're done! Quickly eat up." Ryeowook oppa said. I turned myself away from the couch and looked at the table. It had pancakes with maple syrup flowing all over it. "Thank you Ryeowook oppa. I said as he wheeled me to the dining table. 

"Ryeowook oppa, where's Kyuhyun oppa?" I asked curiously. Ryeowook oppa stopped eating and looked up. "Oh, he left already. He had to go pick up something from the company." Ryeowook said. I nodded.

After we were done eating, Ryeowook oppa took our plates and dumped them into the sink. He headed to the couch and tried to wake Heechul oppa up. Heechul oppa didn't even stirred. I looked at my watch, it was 7.30 am already. "Ryeowook oppa, what's wrong with Heechul oppa?" I asked worriedly. "He drank a little too much yesterday." Ryeowook oppa said and left for Leeteuk's room. Minutes later, he came out of the room with Leeteuk oppa.

After Leeteuk oppa was done with the shower and washing up, he wheeled me out of the dorm. He drove me in silence as we headed over to Hea Woo's to pick her up. 

"Annyeong oppa. Sun Min ah, here are your crutches." She passed them to me. I looked at her. How did she know? Oh well. We reached school ten minutes later. "Sun Min ah, I'll bring your wheelchair home, arasso?" Leeteuk hyung said as he helped me out of the car, supporting me as i carried my schoolbag and adjusted to the crutches. "Neh oppa. Kashahamida" I said. "Anyeong oppa!" Hea Woo and I said as Leeteuk oppa smiled and got back into his car and drove off.

We made our way into school slowly. I had never used the crutches before, but it was easy after a while. 

"Yah Sun Min ah. Who was that just now? I thought the car plate looked like Leeteuk oppa's!" Someone shouted from behind. We turned around. Hea Woo gasped and I bit my lip. It was Su Yeon sunbaenim. Ah damn. I was going to be in for another beating. Su Yeon strutted over to me, throwing daggers at me with her eyes, totally ignoring Hea Woo.

"Hea Woo go. I'll be okay" I said. Hea Woo looked at me unconvinced but nodded and left.

"So who was it? Leeteuk oppa? Did you also JUST saw him, and he took pity on you and drove you and Hea Woo here?" Su Yeon screamed at me.

"Ani... it was... my brother. You probably saw wrongly." I said, trying to put as much conviction as I could in my voice. Su Yeon stared at me. "Really? Well. Don't let me catch you with Kyuhyun oppa. I don't mind Hea Woo, she's pretty. But you are not. You will never be. So hands off the product. Get it?" Su Yeon snarled. I nodded, using every ounce of energy not to use my crutches to hit that girl. Su Yeon looked pleased and left.

Not... pretty? Was I really that worthless? Was that why guys didn't want me after I rejected them? Unlike Hea Woo, who had guys still wanting her even after she rejected them?

With these thoughts it mind, I entered the school. I headed for the handicap washroom immediately and locked the door. I stared at the mirror. I looked pale, and had bruises on my face... I shouldn't even be a person. Su Yeon sunbaenim must have hated me because of my looks. She must have. She never picked on me, even when the hottest guy in school hit on me. She must only picked on me because I was ugly, I wasn't deserving of the guys' attention. She was right...

After school, I headed to the rooftop and sat on the bench. Trembling, I dug into my schoolbag and took out a pouch. Biting my lip hard, I took it out from the pouch...

It's okay if he doesn't love you. I love you. Why did you do this? Was he worth it? You could have died. Why did you have to do this? Why didn't you tell me? I shook my head as tears fell from my face. No, that was in the past... was it not?

One. Mianhe.

Two. I'm ugly.

Three. He doesn't love me.

Four. I'm despicable.

Five. I'm pathetic.

I dropped what I had in my hands and fell to the floor, sobbing.

Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked, wiping away my tears.

"Sun Min ah! Oppa will be picking you up in an hour. Arasso?" Heechul oppa's familar voice flooded the phone.

"Arasso oppa." I said.

I looked at my watch. It was 3.30pm. I saw the blood trickling down my left wrist, where my hand was bandaged. I looked at the floor, the razor... God, what had I done? I picked the razor out and kept it into the pouch and back into my bag. I dug around for the extra bandages I had and wrapped my wrist up. 

****

Leeteuk's POV:

I was making pancakes for everyone for breakfast with Ryeowook. Just then Eunhyuk stumbled in.

"Hyung, you're making breakfast?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows at me. I nodded. "Hyung, are you sure?" Eunhyuk asked. "Wae? Is my food inedible?" I heard Ryeowook chuckle. Eunhyuk eyes' darted around and he squirmed uneasily. "Hyung, it's just that, it's been ages since you last cooked." Eunhyuk admitted. I sighed. "Yah, pabo. Do you think wookie will let me cook if I was a disaster in the kitchen?" I asked. Eunhyuk shrugged. 
"YAH HYUNG. Your pancake's gonna burn if you two continue arguing!" Ryeowook shouted. I immediately returned to my pancakes.

After everyone was up and had finished breakfast, they left the dorm for their individual schedules, leaving me and Heechul together in the dorm. Heechul was still dead out. 

"Heechul ah..." I said, shaking him slightly. Heechul opened his eyes slowly. "Hyung...." Heechul tried sitting up but fell back down, closing his eyes and wincing as his hand flew over to his forehead. I heard him sigh. "Head hurting?" I asked. He opened his eyes once more and nodded. I left the room and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Drink this." I said, handing him the glass of water. He smiled at me gratefully before sitting up slowly and drinking the glass of water. When he was done, I took the empty glass from him and placed it on the table. I sat next to him on the bed. I placed my hand on his forehead and drew it back almost instantly. Gosh! It was so hot!

"Hyung... what...?" Heechul stared up at me confused. I rummaged through his drawers and found his thermometer. I took his temperature. I gasped. "Heechul ah ! You are having a fever of 40 degree celcius! No wonder your head hurts, besides the fact that you drank a lot yesterday and probably having a killer hangover too. Goodness. Let's get you to the doctor's." I said. Heechul shook his head weakly. He didn't like the doctor's. I sighed. I pulled him up slowly and pushed him out of the dorm.

******

End of chappie.

Miahe! It took me three days to upload this. :(
Hope you guys like this. :) 

Comment Subscribe Read!
Kamshamida !