Superman

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV

"Hyung!" I yelled as I rushed forward to catch him. "Wake up, hyung!" I screamed, shaking the unconcious Teukkie hyung. The door swung open, nearly hitting me and Leeteuk hyung in the process.

"Yah!" I shouted at the intruder, who turned out to be Ryeowook.

"Mianhe hyung... but I heard you scream..." His eyes trailed onto Leeteuk's unconcious body. "OHMYGOD. What happened! HYUNG!" Ryeowook got down and kneeled beside Leeteuk. WIth us both we managed to drag Leeteuk hyung out of his room and into the living room, where the other members were watching TV. 

They looked up and saw us, their eyes widened and they got up. 

"Hyung, carry him down okay? I will go get my car!" Donghae said and left the room. Eunhyuk followed after, yelling "YAH ALL OF YOU GET DOWN TOO. I will drive the rest of us there. " 

Shindong took over from me and Ryeowook and piggybacked Leeteuk hyung down to the carpark. I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and left the dorm after Shindong. I heard the rest of the members follow after quietly and quickly.

Shindong, Leeteuk hyung, me and Ryeowook got into Donghae's car and the rest went into Eunhyuk's car. Donghae sped away to the nearest hospital, Seoul Hospital, and on the way there, I called the manager to inform him.

Upon reaching the A&E, Leeteuk hyung was taken away and we were ushered into a room to wait. I took out my cell to call Sun Min to check on her and the pizza delivery. Five minutes later, I ended the conversation chuckling.

"What the hell happened?" The manager burst into the room and demanded.

We just looked at each other, speechless and unable to say a thing. Thankfully, the doctor came in at this moment.

"Park Jung Su is perfectly fine." The doctor started.

"Perfectly fine?! PERFECTLY FINE?! THEN WHY DID HE FAINT?" I demanded, standing up.

"Hyung, sit down!" Yesung had his hand on my shoulder and pulled me down.

The manager glared at me. "I'm sorry, please continue." He said to the doctor, bowing slightly.

"Jung Su is just suffering from a bout of exhaustion, coupled with a fever and a slight flu. He should be fine in a week." The doctor said. I could hear everyone let out a sigh, except the manager.

"A week... but... he has variety show schedules tomorrow.." The manager seemed to be worried and uncomfortable.

"Yah hyung! How can Leeteuk hyung go in this state? Sure he goes to the hospital so often the nurses and doctors probably recognize him, but he has never fainted before of exhaustion!"  I protested. I could hear chuckles from Eunhyuk and a few others at my mention of how often Leeteuk hyung had visited the hospital.But seriously? God how could the manager still think about schedules? Leeteuk hyung had never been so sick before. 

The manager looked at me for a long while and I just glared back, not uncomfortable although I could feel the uneasiness of the other members. It wasn't like them to contradict the manager, but I was different. The manager seemed to want to argue but gave up. "Doctor, how long does he need to be on an IV drip to be well enough to attend the show?" The manager asked.

"He should be good to go after 6 hours." The doctor said. We bowed as he left the room.

"Okay all of you can go see Leeteuk now, but go back to the dorm when you're done okay? I have a meeting in thirty minutes so I have to go. Do you need me to leave the van here? The other managers can go in my car." The manager asked. We nodded, well the van could come in handy. Donghae and Eunhyuk's cars weren't any spacious either.

We said goodbye and left for the lifts. We crowded into Leeteuk ward. He was sleeping but woke when we came. Well we didn't exactly come quietly even though we intended to. He sat up and smiled at us. It was then the doctor came in. 

"Doctor, when may I be allowed to go home?" Leeteuk hyung asked. We all turned to glare at our leader. But it was expected. The doctor pondered for awhile and said "Well you could go now but you have to be on an IV drip for 6 hours. Okay?" Our leader smiled and nodded. The doctor got the nurse to get the discharge papers and they left the room.

"Yah hyung! You are sick, so you should stay!" Sungmin protested. Wow I've never heard him question Leeteuk hyung before, or maybe in a very long time. Leeteuk hyung shook his head though. "Ani, I need to go back to prepare the script for Strong Heart recording tomorrow. Plus I need to review Eunhyuk's and Shindong's scripts...Also, I do not want to know what the hell you guys will do in the dorm when I'm not there." He said. Everyone laughed. They all knew what may happen, even without Kangin in the dorm.

We got the paperwork done within half an hour and Leeteuk hyung and I got into Eunhyuk's car while the rest divided themselves between the van and Donghae's car. When we got back to the dorm, the whole team agreed that bedrest was in order for Leeteuk hyung. Ryeowook had moved out of his room and back into our room, now that Sun Min was gone. Leeteuk hyung glared at us and walked into his room, slamming the door. 
 

Everyone stared at our leader for a second and went on to do their own stuff. I chuckled softly to myself and looked at the clock. 10p.m. I could do with an early night. I walked into my room that was dark and crawled into my bed. It was so long since I had such an early night...

***********

Sun Min's POV

Heechul oppa had came by early today and dropped me, Kyuhyun oppa and Hea Woo off at school. My leg was getting better too and Heechul oppa had agreed to bring me to my appointment on Saturday... which was two days later. The moment the car pulled up, I quickly got out of the car, nearly falling over. "Annyeong oppa!" I said and walked away from the car as quickly as I could. The school was bustling with people now, and I just could not risk getting seen by those brats. Oh why did I even care?

Kyuhyun's POV

Wow what's with Sun Min? She had gotten out of the car so fast and was already hobbling away after shouting a goodbye to Heechul. She seems to be avoiding me when we're in school... but when we're not, she seems normal. Puzzled, I got out of the car with Hea Woo and started walking. She started laughing over something she read on her phone.

"Yah! What's so funny?" I said, peering over her shoulder. "Oppa! Hahahaa!! Those crazy fans of yours think we are a couple!" She started laughing in disbelief. Well I didn't fancy her, neither did she. We were just really close, having known each other for a very long time because of Sun Min. "Well, if they think we are a couple, then let's play along!" I said with an evil smile. "Shall we?" She said evilly too. I just found another evil person! Muahahahahaha. I nodded in agreement and we locked our hands together, playing along the game.

"OMO! Oppa! It's true then is it not?" The fangirls started crowding around us as we entered the school campus. Hea Woo looked a little uncomfortable with the attention and almost seemed wanting to burst into laughter. I smiled my oh-so-charming smile and did not acknowledge the question and pushed through the crowd. I dragged Hea Woo into a room nearby that was empty and we both burst into laughter. Ah the innocent fangirls.

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Sorry for the long time I took to update! And sorry for the so short chappie! :( 
I hope you enjoy this. I'm going to start a new story that is gonna be most probably titled Seoul Academy 101. Please read that too! The idea's been stuck in my head for SUCH a long time I cannot NOT put it up here. I'm so sorry for this crappie chapter. I will learn to write better! And you guys can help by offering ideas, criticism so comment subscribe and read! Your subscribes, comments and readership view make me really happy! My exams are starting this term so I may not be updating a lot but I'll try. I had a small writer block's here and suddenly I decided to made Kyuhyun and Hea Woo become an evil pair! :)) Let's see where my moody imagination takes me too arasso? :))
I love you guys! Muackkks!

Comment Subscribe Read! :)

*bows*