Believe

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Kyuhyun's POV

"SUN MIN!" I realized in horror. I dropped my food on the floor and rushed over to her. Blood... so much blood! 

I could feel her breathing... good she was still alive. But she was breathing so slowly, and so hard. That can't be right.

Slowly she opened her eyes.

"Sun Min are you okay? Wait awhile okay? I'll call for an ambulance... " I said, panicking although she was awake.

"Kyuhyun oppa.... don't... call. I'm okay. I just have a cut on my face. I accidentally fell down... and that's probably why I'm in a pool of blood... I think I have a cut on my face..." Sun Min said softly. 

I looked at her uncertainly... but she was the injured person. If she was okay, then okay.

"Well, let me get you to the nurse's at least." I said. Sun Min seemed tired, worn out and weak. She just nodded. I grabbed our bags and carried her down to the nurse's. The corridors were deserted, which was a good thing I guess. I could get Sun Min to the nurse's fast and patched up without having to go through the damn crowds.

*********************

Sun Min's POV

I could feel Kyuhyun carrying me in his arms and bringing me down to the nurse's. I tried to look around to see if anyone saw me. I couldn't risk that. I caught a glimpse of the corridors. It was deserted. Thank god for that.

"Can you walk?" Kyuhyun said, coming to a stop. I nodded and he put me down slowly, holding on to me in case I collapsed. With one hand still on me, he pushed open the door.

"Annyeonghaesayo! I have a friend here who is injured. Can you help me?" He walked in and said, catching the attention of the nurse. The nurse took a look at me and motioned for Kyuhyun to help me to the bed.

The nurse cleaned me up and looked at what seemed like a big gash on my face.

"I need to stitch this up." The nurse said finally. I gasped. Stitching? 

I wasn't unsure of the nurse's skill. We all knew she was skilled. She was a doctor really. It's just that we had too many fights and injuries, that was the reason the school decided to bring in a doctor to work as a nurse.  What I was unsure of was the pain.

"Do you have anaesthetic?" I managed to ask as I watch her reach into a drawer. She nodded. I sighed in relief. Getting her materials ready, she injected the anaesthetic into my face area and I felt weird around the injury area. It was no longer hurting.

The nurse shooed Kyuhyun out of the room and draped the long curtains around my bed area, just like in a hospital. She began stitching, and I didn't feel a single thing, not even her touch. It felt almost freaky.

"There." She said, cutting the end of the thread. 

"I think you have a wound on your head, near your side fringes. I'm going to put some gauze and bandage over that, okay?" She said. I nodded. I felt like some accident patient. My face was stitched up... my head was being bandaged and my leg was in a cast. Not to mention my wrist ... except I didn't bother to bandage that up.

When she was done, I thanked her and left the room slowly. The cast did my leg good. At least it protected me from the many falls I seem to have. My other leg suffered just a little though, a few bruises here and there.

I went out of the room to see Hea Woo, Kyuhyun ... and Heechul.

.

**********************

Kyuhyun's POV

After the nurse had shooed me out of the room, I called Hea Woo.

"Hea Woo ah, Sun Min's injured. She's at the nurse's now. Come here, okay?" I said, without the hellos.

"Arasso. Be there in five." Hea Woo said and ended a call. I could here a tinge of worry in her voice.

Immediately after I kept my phone in my pocket, my phone rang. I took it out again and flipped it open.

"Incoming call- Kim Hee Chul" My screen read. I pressed the small green button and answered Heechul hyung's call.

"Yah, I'm outside already. I know I'm early but I know you are just loitering in school so I'm giving you ten minutes to find the girls and get out to the road. Now." Heechul hyung said.

"Hyung!" I shouted before he ended the call.

"What?" He said. Phew, I caught him just in time.

"Sun Min's injured. I brought her to the nurse's." I said.

"WHAT?! WHERE IS THE NURSE OFFICE?" Heechul hyung shouted. I heard him slam his car door and lock it.

"Next to the general office." I said and Heechul just ended the call.

******************

We waited outside for Sun Min for another twenty or so minutes. When she finally came out, she looked at me and Hea Woo smiling. She saw Heechul hyung and her face turned into a mixture of horror and shock.

"O..Oppa... wha..what ... are... you doing here?" Sun Min stuttered out. Heechul ignored her and looked at her face, his hand running down her ... scar. It didn't make her ugly though... she was still as pretty.

"Let's go." Heechul said, after a long while. He turned around and started walking out of the school.

In total silence.

And that was what scared the hell outta me. 

When Heechul hyung was silent when it was so obvious he was angry, it meant he was majorly pissed.

*****************

Heechul's POV

That scar... it was so long... and swollen. It was stitched up. And her head, there was a bandage over her head!

I didn't know what to say.

Who the hell did this?
Kyuhyun said that Sun Min said she fell down.

Falling down? Again? Sun Min wasn't so clumsy. She was, but still? Falling down and breaking her leg is one thing. That for sure is a lie.

Falling down and cutting her face and head up? Yeah right. As if I would believe. Only Kyuhyun will.

But there was a possibility. I shuddered at that thought. Well, alright I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

Just this once.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A short and crappy chappie. :((( I was having a major writer's block. WAAAAAAAAA. :(((((
So sorry! :(((( 

But Yay you guys commented ! *rejoices* Even though I got a... scary threat. *pokes comment*
Well! ^^ I promised to update so here it is. I rewrote this a couple of times. 
This was a rough patch. Sorry for the boring parts . :((
Anyyywayyyyyyy,

Please Subscribe Comment and Read ! *muackks and huggs!*
*bows to loyal fans*