Found

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV

Thank goodness that brat didn't do anything to Sun Min or well....say goodbye to the evil maknae of Super Junior! After I hung up, I escaped from Leeteuk's room. Goodness knows why he needs me, seeing he did practically nothing else besides giving me a copy of the room plan, which was unnecessary.

I got into my car and drove over to the park Sun Min and Kyuhyun were at. I reached there and Kyuhyun was standing next to his car. I honked and he looked up and smiled. I got off the car.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, what did you do to my sister?" I asked suspiciously. That brat had better not do ANYTHING!

"Hyung... I'm not THAT kind of person! She's in the car." Kyuhyun said. I swore he rolled his eyes. That kid. I flung open his car and found Sun Min lying asleep. She looks okay... and she still had her clothes on. That's good. I picked her up carefully and gently and brought her into my car.

"I'll bring her home. You get back to the dorm." I told Kyuhyun before driving off.

I reached home fairly quickly and carried Sun Min into the house. She was light, even with that cast still on. She's getting it removed the next day I guess. I sat her down on the bed gently and covered her up with the blanket.

"Goodnight Sun Min." I smiled as I closed the door. The house was spotless as usual. After returning to my room for a short while to get some stuff, I left for the dorm again.

Sun Min's POV

I woke up with a start. My alarm clock was shrilling at me. Geez. Wait... why was I at home? Wasn't I with Kyuhyun oppa? Someone probably brought me home then... I felt in my pockets for my keys. Yep still intact. Kyuhyun probably called Heechul to bring me home.

After washing up, I bathed and left the house. My appointment was in an hour and I didn't want to be late. I needed to grab some breakfast too. I walked slowly to the bus stop and got on to the feeder bus heading to the hospital. I didn't want to take the shorter, but way more packed normal bus. It was peak hour after all and everyone was rushing off to work.

Reaching the hospital half an hour later, I made my way up to the specialist clinics to register. Then I proceeded to get a subway to munch on. 

"0302" The electronic screen dinged and I looked up to see my number flashing next to "32".  I found room 32 quickly enough and knocked on the door before entering.

"Hello Dr. Lee!" I greeted. He smiled.

"Good morning Sun Min. Let's see. We'll go for an X-Ray first, and if all is fine, we'll remove the cast." He said, getting down to business. I nodded and he made me sit on a wheelchair, even though I protested I could walk perfectly well, and pushed me into a nearby room, which had the radioactive sign outside on the door.

After the X-Ray results were out, Dr Lee affirmed that my leg had totally healed and I could get rid of the cast. Finally! When the cast was removed, I felt as though my leg could FINALLY BREATHE! It felt so good, and free!

"Now Sun Min, go easy on the leg though! It's healing nice and well. Good day!" He said. I stood up and nodded. 

"Thank you Dr Lee." I thanked him and left the clinic. After making payment, I decided to head to a nearby mall to shop for some jackets. It was getting colder and well, anything could be a good excuse to get more clothes right?

As I walked, I texted Heechul the good news.

Heechul's POV

We reached Bangkok fairly quickly. Upon touchdown, we were ushered into a waiting hall for the connecting flight. As there was connection, my phone started shrilling the moment I switched the damn thing on.

Many were from fans who wished us good luck. One was from mother and the other from father, who both wished me a safe trip and a good time. I scrolled through the long list of messages and stopped at the most recent one.

"Oppa! My cast got removed! :D Be back soon okay! I'll miss you! 3 Sun Min" The message read. I chuckled to myself.

"Sun Min ~! Oppa is coming home soon enough okay! Just wait another week ~! I know I told you three days but it got extended. :/ Be safe too! :3 Heechul" I pressed send.

"Okay guys! It's time to board the flight! Come on let's go!" The manager shouted. I switched my phone off after one last look., knowing it will be five long days later before I got to turn it on again and had connection.

I sighed and picked up my hand carry luggage. Following the other members, we boarded the private plane that would take us to the rural area that we were going to live for 5 days.

Such a long five days!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

LALALAAAA ! I want more comments! ^^ They give me energy ~ ! *lol i'm being demanding, *pouts* sorry!*

Anywayyy~ ! Let's divert away from Sun Min and focus on the FIVE LONG DAYS THE BOYS ARE GOING TO HAVE!

shall we? ^^ Hope you guys like this short chappie. :) 

Comment Subscribe and Read!

Silent readers are loved. <3 ^^