Sleepless Nights

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sun Min's POV

Leeteuk oppa, Heechullie oppa and Eunhyuk oppa were outside setting out the outdoor table that Leeteuk oppa had brought. In the house now were 7 other oppas who were well....

Ryeowook oppa and Yesung oppa were looking at the aquarium at home and talking to the... fish. 
ShinDong oppa and Sungminnie oppa were fiddling with the TV's remote control.
Donghae oppa, Siwon oppa and Kyuhyun oppa... WERE POURING OVER THE BOOKS AT THE COUCH.

OH NO. 

"CRASH !" The bowl of fruits I was holding fell onto the floor.
I screamed in shock and jumped back.

"Omo, Sun Min, are you okay?!" Kyuhyun oppa said, jumping up from the couch and was by my side in a flash.

"Neh.. oppa. I'm okay." I said, shaken. I bent down to pick up the broken pieces when Ye Sung oppa stopped me.

"Ani Sun Min ah, your knee's bleeding. You probably cut it. Sit down. Donghae and Kyuhyun, clean up, okay?" Ye Sung said and lead me to the couch and sat me down. I saw Kyuhyun oppa and Donghae oppa nod and they crouched down and began cleaning up. I smiled my thanks at them as I directed Ye Sung oppa and Ryeowook oppa to the first-aid kit.

Ryeowook oppa cleaned up my bleeding knee and bandaged it up. Just then, Heechul oppa ran in.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! I HEARD A CRASH?" He yelled. Everyone ignored him. I rolled my eyes. He didn't have to be THAT paranoid.

"Oppa, nothing. I just dropped a bowl, and scratched my knee." I said calmly. 

Heechul oppa looked at me, his eyebrows raised. 

"Got yourself injured again eh? You seem to be some magnet for accidents." He said quietly, sliding into the seat next to me. He put his hand on mine and began shouting again over the din.

"YAH!' He yelled.

Everyone looked up. 
"Hyung, what do you want?" Sungminnie oppa said, his eyes big. Aw.. so cute. 

"I want all of you out. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's done setting the table, just grab the food." He said. The moment he finished, the other oppas rushed to grab the plates of food and crowded out of the door. I chuckled to myself and stood up carefully. My leg was still in a cast, but I was getting adept to walking without the help of crutches. Cool yeah? Heechul oppa supported me as we slowly make our way out to the front garden, with a crowd of 9 other oppas making a huge noise over who gets to eat first.

"Thank you for the meal. I will eat it well!" Everyone said and tucked in. I smiled to myself as we chatted and ate, well the oppas ate hungrily. It was as though they have never been fed. I shall have to send something over to their dorm soon.. hmm. 

After eating, we cleaned up and sat down on the grass, well on the picnic mats after frequent protests from Heechul oppa about certain insects in the garden. Such a diva. He's way worse than me! 

The first game was a game of truth or dare. Leeteuk oppa sat the bottle in the middle of the circle and spun it.
The bottle came to a stop and pointed at.... Kyuhyun oppa.
Kyuhyun oppa groaned.

"Hyung, truth." He said.
"Hmm. okay. Name the person you like as a crush." Leeteuk oppa said.
Everyone gasped, and stared at Kyuhyun in surprise. It was as though Leeteuk oppa knew something that the rest didn't, as he was smirking. Kyuhyun oppa turned a deep shade of red.

Kyuhyun's POV

We reached Sun Min's house and got out of the car. I hung back and helped Leeteuk hyung take the things out of the van.

"Kyuhyun ah." He said suddenly.
"Yeah hyung?" I replied, arranging the food stuff in the bags and making sure they didn't fall out.
"I heard you like Sun Min." He said.
I felt just like time had stopped. I looked up. 

"What..?" I said, unsure of how to reply.
"Don't deny it. I saw your diary." He said, smirking.
"Hyung! How could you?" I protested, feeling my cheeks burn a deep red.
"So you still want to deny it?" He said, picking up the bags of food.
"Yes! I don't like Sun Min!" I replied hotly, taking the bags of food and slamming the boot of the van closed.

Leeteuk's POV

I smiled to myself. Ha. I was right. Kyuhyun did like Sun Min. 
I walked up to the door of Sun Min's house, the scenes of reading Kyuhyun's diary replaying in my mind like a broken recorder.

"Dear Diary,
Today I had gone to the rooftop, to find Sun Min lying unconcious and bleeding on the floor. It was really scary, I thought I could've died when I thought she had died. It was such a close shave. She says she fell, aigoo. She needs to be more careful! 
I realised that I kinda ... nevermind. She's really pretty though, even with that long scar on her face. Such an angelic face, with such an innocent personality, such unlike Heechul's.
I'm going to go to her house now, I hope she's alright.
Goodbye."

I smirked to myself again. It wasn't my fault I had wandered into his room and saw his diary open on his desk. He had taken my jacket and I was going to find it.
   
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-   

After food, it was then time for a game of truth and dare. I spun the bottle... and it landed on Kyuhyun.

Yes!

"Hyung.. truth." He said. I smiled to myself.

"Hmm. okay. Name the person you like as a crush." I said, smirking to myself.

Cho Kyu Hyun, deny it all you want.

-x-x-x-x-x-

A quick update today ! So does Kyuhyun realy like Sun Min? :O
And i lost another sub !! :(((
Aw. I'm so sorry people for not updating often !!
:((
Anyway, I love you guys, so comment subs and read ! ^^