No

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sun Min's POV

"Why? Surprised?" The guy demanded.I blinked. Was I dreaming? No... it didn't seem so.

"Y..you.. wh...what are you doing... here?" I asked, staring up to my ex, Kim Jonghyun. Yes the guy that hurt me like crazy. He was standing right infront of me now.

"I came by." He said simply, looking into my eyes. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. That pair of eyes, the smile, the hair. Everything about him was just perfect.

"What...?"I asked, still in mild shock. He smiled and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"I was walking along the Han River too, then I saw you. As usual, you didn't think to bring a coat.It's cold." He said, sighing. I shook my head.

"Jonghyun... it's over. We are over." I said. Jonghyun looked up, shocked.

"Still as smart as ever. I guess you guessed I came by with a motive." He chuckled and looked up iinto the night sky.

"Jonghyun... you broke my heart. You left with a girl to who knows where. We are over." I said and turned away before tears could make their appearance. I felt Jonghyun close in on me, I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he pulled in on a hug.

"Sun Min, what happened to your leg?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Accident." I said, wishing fervently he would just disappear.

"Sun Min, give me another chance?" He said. I shook my head and pulled away from the hug. I turned around.

"What about your girlfriend?" I said, sighing. He shook his head gaian.

'We broke." He said simply. I felt heat rising again, this time my blood was boiling.

"So you think I will go back to you? No! You broke my heart! I was in despair, where were you? You just left! Left me! For her! Now you expect me to go back to you? No no no no! No!" I screamed at him and felt tears rolling down my cheeks fast and furiously. 

"Leave." I said and turned away.

"No Sun Min. I won't. Please! I made a mistake! I didn't like her! I never did! Please! Give me another chance, Minnie?" He said, using the nickname he gave me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Leave that girl alone!" Someone shouted. Both of us looked up. Jonghyun looked surprised.

"Who the hell are you? Mind your own business!" Jonghyun shouted at the guy in front of him. I turned around to see.... Cho Kyu Hyun?

"I am her boyfriend! Now leave her alone!" Kyuhyun glared at Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked at me, as though pleading me to say something to justify the situation, to tell Kyuhyun that it was alright and to tell him that Kyuhyun was not my boyfriend.

I shook my head and gave the jacket wrapped around me back to Jonghyun. Jonghyun took one last look at me, gave a glare at Kyuhyun, took the jacket and left.

Kyuhyun came over to me and gave me his jacket. I looked up at him and smiled. 

'Thanks" I said softly and wore it. His jacket felt so good. Kyuhyun smiled and motioned for me to get into his car. He jumped over the railing and helped me over the railing. Kyuhyun opened the door and I got in.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked. I mean, it couldn't be possible, or a coincidence that Jonghyun and Kyuhyun were both "Just walking by". 

Kyuhyun started driving and for a short while it was silent. 

"Heechul told me." He said, breaking the awkward silence in the car as he pulled to a stop at a... park. We got off the car and sat down at a bench nearby. 

"What...?" I said. Heechul told him?

"Heechul called your house but no one picked up. Then he said you were probably out at the Han river. He was about to go out to find you but Leeteuk needed him for something. So I came." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh..." I replied. Heechul knew me too well.

Kyuhyun's POV

The silence around us was awkward. It was chilly but it also felt warm sitting next to her. After a short conversation, we were left without words and could only remain silent. But the awkwardness was comfortable too, in a sense.

I was sitting next to the girl that probably stole my heart. Perhaps it was time that I confessed? We were sitting in a deserted park, quietly enjoying the night sky. I took a glance at Sun Min, she had tears running down her cheeks.

I felt it was only right that I comfort her, whether she knew of my feelings or not, whether I liked her or not. I stood up and  went over to her. Kneeling down, I silently wiped her tears away.

I knew that guy. That guy was Kim Jong Hyun. He didn't know me, yet I knew him. How could i not? Heechul had told me about him when we were at the hospital, waiting for Sun Min to wake up after her suicide attempts.

The guy who hurt Sun Min.

Sun Min looked at me and I stood up and went to sit next to her. Her head rested on my shoulder. After a while, I looked down to see if she was okay. She had fallen asleep. I chuckled and picked her up and gently placed her in the car.

"Hyung, Sun Min fell asleep." I said when Heechul picked up the phone.

"WHAT?! Did you do something to her!?" Heechul yelled into the phone.

"NO! I just need your house keys! I'm not feeling Sun Min up or rummaging through her bag for the keys!" I said, mortified by Heechul's imagination.

"I will come right now! Where are you guys?" Heechul said.

"At XXXX Park." I said and Heechul hung up.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The night at the Han River/Park ! ^^

Here's a quick update! ^^  Hope you guys like this! kekekeke!