Why?

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sun Min's POV

Kyuhyun oppa and Heechul oppa had to go back to the dorms to pack their bags. They were going overseas for a short while, three days at the most. Heechul was apolegetic that he couldn't accompany me to the doctor's but I had assured him I would be alright. I mean, what's so difficult in getting to the hospital? At the very most, I will just hail a cab. It couldn't be hard boarding a bus to the hospital, right? The subway too. 

Heechul had dropped me off at the house and made me promise that I would take a cab instead. I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to Kyuhyun and Heechul. As I watch them drive off, I walked into the house slowly, breathing in the fresh air around me.

I opened the door and went up to my room slowly. My leg's all healed, I could tell it. The doctor had told me, the last day I was warded in hospital, that my leg was just SLIGHTLY broken. So it should heal fast. Hopefully. Well, I was so tempted to take off the cast there and then.

I fell back onto the bed. Aigoo. What a long day. My hand gingerly went over my thigh. I could trace out an "I" on my thigh. Well at least my thigh and not somewhere else visible... I was ugly enough, I know. At least.... that scar could be covered up by my skirt.

I lied on the bed as I pulled my bolster close to me. I slipped a hand inside it and retrieved a small book covered in a velvet book cover. It was important to me. I kept diaries, and this was the one I kept during my short time in middle school. 

All my happy memories in it. I flipped the pages and stopped at the last one. I was 16 this year, in my second year of high school. This entry was dated 24 November, 2009. It was during my last year of middle school.

Dear Diary,

Today is my birthday. I know I should be happy... right? Sigh... Today I'm at the hospital, Heechullie is out and Kyuhyun is now asleep at the side. I know what you must be thinking diary. Why on earth is the Evil Maknae, Cho Kyuhyun doing in my room? Well... I was warded... for cutting myself. Yes diary, I'm finally caught. Heechul found me. It isn't my fault. I was too depressed. Even writing this now, makes me think of him.

Why? Was I not good enough? Was it because that I am ugly that he left me?

Why Jonghyun? Why did you have to leave me? My heart hurts like crazy, I'm missing you so much, it feels as though I'm dying.

Diary, I love him, right? He loves me.... I don't know. It's been a week without him.

Diary, will I ever get over him?

 I shut the book and put it back into the bolster, hugging it closer to myself when I was done. I shut my eyes tightly as tears rolled silently down my cheeks. 

Leeteuk's POV

"Okay guys! We have everyone here now, right?" I said, surveying the scene in front of me. We were in the living room at the dorms, and it was chaos. Well blame last-minute packing for the trip to Thailand. It was all hush-hush because we are going there to learn how to dance and sing better, and the culture there. We were going to a rural area, so the fans wouldn't disturb us. Harsh, I know.

"Shin Dong! Stop eating! Sung Min and Kyuhyun! Stop looking at Star Craft! Heechul! Stop looking in that mirror, your hair's perfectly fine in that headband! Ryeowook and Yesung! Stop looking at your tortoises! Siwon! Stop packing all those books! AND LEE HYUK JAE AND LEE DONG HAE, DO NOT FLOOD THE TOILET WITH FISH TOYS AND WHAT NOT. GET YOUR BACK HERE NOWW!" I yelled.

Everyone looked up at me. Well. At least it gets me their attention. Donghae and Eunhyuk came back too, drenched, in sweat or with the shower water, I don't care and I don't want to know.

"OKAY. I am telling you guys the .... room arrangment. Well, first we are living in huts. And in hut 1, Heechul, me, sung min, kyuhyun and siwon will be staying together.  In hut 2, that's the rest of you. There will be rules. And i've written it HERE!" I said and showed them a piece of paper.

RULE 01: Curfew is at 10 p.m SHARP.
RULE 02: Inform LEETEUK or the MANAGER before LEAVING for ANYWHERE
RULE 03: Confirm meal plans with manager before eating
RULE 04: No snacking in the rooms. All meals are to be taken at the dining table in front of the huts.
RULE 05: No hooking up/solicitating with fans, trainers or the housekeeper.

"WAIT WHAT?! Who thought up rule 5?" Heechul demanded. I shrugged and gave a sly smile. It was me. I didn't want scandals, and I knew what a flirt Heechul and Sungmin could be.

Moving on.

RULE 06: No electronic gadgets are to brought except for mobile phones and cameras. All other devices, including laptops and music players are not to be brought. Bringing them out of this dorm tomorrow will result in confiscation by the manager.

"OH MAN! But  I have star craft! That's MY LIFE" Kyuhyun shouted.
"But I need my electronic bible!" Si Won protested.

Well, this was so that those things would not be stolen!

That was the end of the list, and the start of the complaints. I had finished packing my luggage, along with Heechul. Heechul was busying himself, looking in that hand held mirror of his. I looked on in amusement as my dongsaengs began unloading their luggages and repacking.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were pulling out laptops... after laptops and his video games and headphones from Kyuhyun's luggage. No wonder his bag was so big!
Si Won was dusting away a mini bible, that looked like it was operated on batteries. He lovingly held it and stood up to put it back into his room.
Shin Dong continued snacking.
Yesung was keeping his pet turtles away.
Ryeowook was in the kitchen cooking dinner.
Donghae and Eunhyuk were packing fish and monkey plush toys into their bags.... WAIT WHAT?

"Yah Lee Hyuk Jae and Lee Dong Hae! What are you two doing?!" I shouted. They looked up at me, grinning guiltly. I raised my eyebrows at them. Seriously?!

"Dinner's done!" Ryeowook shouted from the kitchen. Everyone rushed to the long table that fitted nicely 10 people. We started on the dishes that Ryeowook had whipped up for us. 

"Thanks maknae!" Shindong said as he stuffed himself with more rice. Ryeowook shook his head and got up to grab another serving of rice for Shin Dong.

Sun Min's POV 

I woke up. I must have drifted off to sleep. I took my phone from the bedside table and unlocked it. 9.15 p.m. How was I going to go back to sleep now? My stomach rumbled. I grabbed a change of clothes and had a bath before leaving the house.

Hmm... where should I go? I hailed a cab. 

"Han River" I said to the driver as I got in. The cab sped away and soon reached the Han River. I paid the fare and thanked the driver and got out. I walked along the brdge, where cars were zooming by on the highway next to the pathway. The cool air was awesome. It was end of October, Winter was approaching fast. It was chilly too.

10196338-han-river-bridge-at-midnight.jpg (450×300)

Suddenly a pair of hands placed a jacket on me and wrapped his hands around my waist. I turned around to see who he was and gasped.

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Mah apologies for not updating! Hmm. I've been reading a lot of ff and realised that most proofread. But I don't. :P I don't know why. I feel weird reading my own writing so yeah ~ Tell me if there are any mistakes! Especially ages, and high school years as I absolutely CANNOT REMEMBER ANYTHING!!! KYAAAA.

Okay SO. Sun Min, Hea Woo and Min Ah are all 16. Jessica is 17. Su Yeon is 18. :)

We'll just standardize this ~ Andddd. Who do you think this guy is? Hahaha !

PS. Anyone can teach me how to add a poll? I can't seem to find a button... hmm. :P *blonde moment*

Anyway! Read Comment Subscribe ! HUGSANDKISSES *MUACKKKKS*