Fly

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Su Yeon's POV

Oh. My. God.

That is NOT Sun Min.

Wait that is.

What. The. Hell. Is. She. Doing. with MY KYUHYUN OPPA.

That ... . She's not even... pretty! At least Hea Woo is. 

And I thought I told that delusional, ignorant girl that she is to lay her hands off Kyuhyun.

Did I not?

Anyway, isn't that expected of her? How is she compatible, suitable or whatsoever?

And plus, they seem to get off the same car, if my eyes didn't fail me.

Maybe it's just because Hea Woo and Kyuhyun are dating... >_<
Oh darling, how can they be dating. I've just lost my Kyuhyun !
 

"Su Yeon unnie!" Someone shouted, breaking my trail of thoughts. I turned around to see my dongsaengs, Min Ah and Jessica.

"What is it?" I asked, a little forlonly, heartbroken at the thought that my Kyuhyun was being snatched away from me. But at least it was that Hea Woo girl and not that Sun Min who is so ugly, so nerdy and so weak!

"Did you... seeeeee?" Min Ah streesed on the last word.

"See Sun Min and Kyuhyun oppa? Y.E.S" I said. Min Ah and Jessica looked at each other and nodded. Wow, they sure did have their sources. I didn't even see them.

"So what should we do?" Jessica asked. Min Ah looked at me expectantly.

"Well... her leg's already injured. So this time, we will get her face..." I said, smiling to myself. Ha. You thick-skinned brat, scarring you will let you know hopefully that you are ugly and hopefully you would lay your hands off Kyuhyun... so that it's either ME or HEA WOO who gets him.

In. Your. Face. Literally.

Min Ah looked at me, half shocked. I stared back, wondering what the hell was up with that girl. Why was she so shock? Wasn't she the first one to tell me that Sun Min is totally ugly and should stop throwing herself at boys?

Well we solved that by spreading rumors.

And that girl never found out there were even rumors bout' her. How dense.

"What?" I asked Min Ah.

"It's just that... are we really gonna cut her face... let what we did to that other girl?" Min Ah said. Ah so that's what worried her. 

Last time, there was this really y girl who threw herself at EVERY guy in school and I'm not even exaggerating. When my seniors was still around, they got pissed and cut her face with a penknife, giving her a scar, small but visible. That girl transfered the next week.

"Yah! What else. We injured her leg, that didn't stop her from WALKING and throwing herself at guys. So we cut her face. Then maybe she would get the hint." I said. 

Min Ah slowly started to nod, convinced.

Then the bell rang and we parted ways. It would NOT do to get detention.

And I'm sure Min Ah and Jessica will get the things ready.

Sun Min's POV

School ended at 12pm. Finally. I packed up my books and left the classroom fast. First out of the classroom, I let out a deep breath in the deserted corridors. It would be crowded in a minute, but at least I was free to enjoy the serenity and emptiness of it for a short while.

I made my way up to the third floor slowly. That floor was mainly used by the seniors, but their classes ended half an hour later than the junior classes. I had a class there later though and I entered my classroom, which was empty. Just the way I wanted it.

I plugged in my earpiece and started doing  my homework...

**************

"HAN SUN MIN!" Someone yelled. I unplugged my earpieces and found Min Ah standing at the door.

God, what did she want now. Everyone in class turned to stare at me. I sighed and left the classroom.

"Min Ah, my leg's injured so where the hell do you want me now." I asked tiredly. 

"Up. Rooftop. Now." She said and pulled me up the stairwell. I shook myself free out of her hold. 

"I can walk myself, thank you very much. My leg's in a bloody cast so let me go." I said. Min Ah glared at me but did not say anything.

Up at the rooftop, she shoved me to the benches. I fell and hit my head on the bench.

"Aw....." I mumbled, putting a hand to my head. I felt something wet and sticky. I took my hand off and saw that it was bleeding.

Oh. Hell.

Just then, Su Yeon came up with... Jessica. 

"Unnie! She's here." Min Ah said in a sickly sweet tone. Oh ugh.

"whatdoyouwant" I said, my head hurting from the hit.

"Oh I see our dear little wannabe here hurt her head. Well you are gonna hurt way more when i'm done with you. And I assure you, you won't say a single thing to anyone." Su Yeon said.

I knew she was right. I wouldn't say anything, because no one would believe me.

Why would anyone believe me?

While I was lost in my thoughts, something sharp suddenly touched my face. I snapped out of my daydream immediately.

Su Yeon was holding a razor to my face.

In a flash, she made a quick slash on my face.

"Knock her out." I remember her saying.

Then everything happened in a whirl. All I remembered was that Jessica and Min Ah started kicking me and hitting me.

And then everything went black.

******************

Kyuhyun's POV

The bell rang and I was finally dismissed. Instead of Hea Woo's class, I had joined the senior class for the last period, which much to my dismay, was dismissed half an hour later.

I flipped open my phone after class had ended and grabbed my bag. 

I will pick you up at 3pm. Get Sun Min and Hea Woo. Okay? Heechul.

I looked at my watch. 12.30 pm. 

Heechul picking us up. 3pm. Be there. Arasso? Kyuhyun.

I sent that to Hea Woo and Sun Min. Hea Woo texted back almost immediately.

2 and a half hours. I decided to do a bit of exploring. Wow... this school was big. My stomach growled and I left for lunch.

I entered the cafeteria. Ugh... it was crowded, and I don't get why girls scream upon seeing me. Must be my hot charms. I ordered takeaway and decided to head to the rooftop for a breather. As far as I knew, hardly anyone went to the rooftop. And hopefully today, I will get the breather and space.

*************

I pushed open the stairway door and walked out into the open air rooftop. Ah fresh cool air. I spotted a bench and headed there.

Oh. My. God.

There was a body on the ground, lying in a pool of blood.

That strangely looked like...

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Double update for my loyal fans! A.K.A Yploverholic

Yay!! ^^ This chappie's kinda short. If it's bad, I'm sorry but I wrote in twenty minutes. *bows*

Comment Subscribe Read !! *muackks and hugs!*